Petition for Wintermelon43 to change his avatar to a watermelon frozen in a block of ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Come on, you know it's only appropriate. :sbfunny:

vviiG6W.jpg

also, if there exists a copy of this photo without the stock photo logos on it, that'd be useful

Signers:
HawkbitAlpha
mythix super saiyan 4
SquiddyFace
CakeCup
RDSP
BobCarotte
Amphitrite
Lightning McStorm
dmandaboi
ssj
Donald John "China Created Global Warming" Trump
Wumbology

KarateSponge

Parawhore
also i know this entire thing is a joke but come on, you say leedles' topics were bad and you create this? Yes people have different senses of humor but seriously?

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
KarateSponge said:
also i know this entire thing is a joke but come on, you say leedles' topics were bad and you create this? Yes people have different senses of humor but seriously?
this has more to it than random picture that can be posted in post random pictures

KarateSponge

Parawhore
ssj4gogita4 said:
This topic has more to it rather than a topic that is just a picture/gif that could've been posted in the PRP thread.

Not sure how this was hard to understand. :dunno:
but see it's still basically the same thing. an unimportant thing meant to amuse certain people that other people won't be amused by. i don't know if you care enough to read this last bit but so many people here have put me under the impression that 50% of people here are hypocrites. please tell me why i shouldn't leave.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
we aren't being hypocrites posts like these work when they are not just pictures if this was say wintermelon in a nutshell and just that picture was posted this topic would be bad to

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
KarateSponge said:
but see it's still basically the same thing. an unimportant thing meant to amuse certain people that other people won't be amused by. i don't know if you care enough to read this last bit but so many people here have put me under the impression that 50% of people here are hypocrites. please tell me why i shouldn't leave.
Look, no one is forcing any member to stay here, whether that's you, me, or abney317 (I ran him off to having a life). People move on with their lives, get bored here, or just get frustrated because of things that go on. Even though I'm older, I look bad at my first few years here and laugh at why I even cared about the "spam" or dumb topics and silly why I got so frustrated. I look at it like this is the internet. Take it with a grain of salt. The only difference for me is that I have to uphold the rules and make sure things go smoothly. :dunno: When something is reported, staff have their own opinions whether to take care of it or if it breaks the rules or not.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
KarateSponge said:
A.) There's a tiny bit of substance to this, something Leedles' topics had none of.

B.) This is one from Hawkbit, where as every topic Leedles has posted for the past year was like that last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back