Personal Top 16 Worst Zeus Cervas Episodes

Roddor

Imitation Krab
Somewhere, Anywhere, Everywhere, Probably Right Be
SB_DW got it.
atlantissquarepantis.png
I've seen this episode on a lot of worst lists, but usually higher. The reason it's lower is because I judged the episode based on what it was, and not what it said it was going to be. But it's still horrible. It's the perfect combination. The songs are lazy and wretchedly written. The plot makes no sense. Every joke falls flat. A character voiced by David Bowie has no song in a musical. Every second is crammed with either annoyance or boredom. This episode is essentially the reason why no one looks forward to specials like Truth or Square and Spongebob, You're Fired anymore.

#6: "I think you helped quite enough today."

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This is one of the ones I'm really indifferent to actually and also because I was expecting something 100x worse than what I saw. I didn't even care about the songs. Some of the stuff on a technical level was good but overall, it was very very meh episode for me since I never saw this one when Nick had all the promotions for it.

Next episode is Stuck in the Wringer, and one I hate especially.

Roddor

Imitation Krab
I'm bored, so I'll post this one early.
stuckinthewringer.png
Yep, we're in deep ::dolphin noise:: now. One of the most infamous, despised episode in the entirety of animation history, and it's only at number 6. The episode starts with Spongebob taking a shower. He dries off using a wringer, but he slips on soap and gets stuck in the... well, you know. Because Patrick is an idiot, he comes by and glues Spongebob stuck. This was the moment that, for me, marked the point where there was no going back with Patrick. Even if he cures sea-cancer, I will hate him. Spongebob tries to go to work, burns off Squidward's eyes (because torturing him is still funny, hee hee!) and makes a mess, so he gets kicked out. Patrick tries to help Spongebob feel better, but he can't eat ice cream. Pat, being the friend he is, eats it instead. They go to Glove World and Spongebob gets flung out of the ride. Patrick, being the friend he is, keeps riding. When he actually stops and looks for Spongebob, he snaps at Pat for ruining his life. And the crowd turns on SPONGEBOB. It's a disgustingly backwards moral. After a while, Pat goes back to Spongebob's house to check on him. They start crying, which gets rid of the glue. "I guess crying does solve your problems after all!" Go ::dolphin noise:: yourself, writers.

No hints from here on. Final 5 coming tomorrow.

SB_DW_Fan said:
Is there a season 7 episode that you like?
There are some yes like "Enchanted Tiki Dreams", "The Inside Job", "Back to the Past", and "Perfect Chemistry", but I was saying that because this season had APG, OCM, and a bunch of other bad episodes I hate so much so it sort of sours the whole experience.

I found Atlantis SquarePantis OK. Stuck in the Wringer is definetly a bad episode.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
There are some yes like "Enchanted Tiki Dreams", "The Inside Job", "Back to the Past", and "Perfect Chemistry", but I was saying that because this season had APG, OCM, and a bunch of other bad episodes I hate so much so it sort of sours the whole experience.
OK.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
I found 7 to be extremely boring and stupid. Not to mention it's a musical episode. I don't really hate most musical episodes, but this one I hate.

And 6 was really bad. And that moral at the end is worse than the "learning something from a sloth" moral on Sonic Sez.

If I had to guess the Top 5:
5. The Clash of Triton (Ironic much?)
4. Pet Sitter Pat
3. The Cent of Money
2. A Pal for Gary
1. One Coarse Meal

Roddor

Imitation Krab
Well, no more delaying, God knows I want to. Time for the bottom 5.
#5:
squidsvisit.png
This episode is just disturbing. It's creepier than To Love a Patty AND Boating Buddies COMBINED. The episode just consists of our hero stealing something so Squidward can come to his house, which has become a complete replica of Squidward's house. The episode won't disturb kids as much as adults and teens, but I doubt any kids would fine it funny. No humor is even attempted, it's as if the writers wanted to vent their psychological horror desires. It's a bizarre mess from start to end. It's a mentally upset journey into Spongebob's mind, but with extra torment for Squidward.

Roddor

Imitation Krab
Woo, back-to-back posting.
planktonsregular.png
This episode is a fantastic example of yanking the dog's chain. It's just vile. The episode starts with Plankton getting a customer, who likes his food and becomes a regular customer. Plankton, satisfied with having just one customer, ends his rivalry formally with Krabs. The right route to go is to have Plankton mess up own his own accord. Instead, Krabs and Spongebob take every opportunity to rip Plankton's customer away, up to and including trying to take his secret formula. Unlike other episodes, Spongebob is completely OK with what Krabs is doing. The worst part of the episode is the ending. The customer reveals that Karen has been paying him to eat Plankton's awful food, and he can't take it anymore. Yes, that does open up a plot hole: How could Karen pay him if they were broke, and how did they make a profit if Karen presumably gave the customer equal or more money? The small details don't matter anyway, the big picture is awful enough on its own.

Squid's Visit: Incredibly boring and not funny. Am I the only one who was more creeped out by Boating Buddies and Squid Wood than that episode?

Plankton's Regular: Fix the ending and I think I would have liked this ep a lot more.

Roddor

Imitation Krab
apalforgary.png
Yep, that's right. The most hated episode in the series, the one with the lowest score on this very site. is only 3. Of course, "only" may not be the right word, because this episode deserves its reputation. The episode had so much mean-spirited torture and stupid, OOC characters that it's become moot to discuss it. But I will. Gary receives an intense amount of torment for the crime of enjoying himself while Spongebob is gone at work. Spongebob has become an idiot who can't see right in front of him ("PUT FLUFFY DOWN RIGHT NOW!?!?"). It's just an episode as ugly, insulting, cruel and unfunny an episode can get.

And there are 2 worse than it.

God bless my soul.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Squid's Visit is a very creepy episode (not in a good way).
Plankton's Regular would've been good without the bad ending.
A Pal for Gary deserves to die and buried into the ground in New Mexico along with E.T., the video game.

Back