Personal Top 16 Worst Zeus Cervas Episodes

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Kerdem said:
Boat Smarts Is One Of The My Favourites In Season 5.
So I'm not the only one who likes that episode?

16, 15, 13 were all terrible. Zeus Cervas has to be one of the worst writers of SpongeBob ever. Even Blu3Danny of Deviantart thinks he is the worst writer on SpongeBob.

Roddor

Imitation Krab
Somewhere, Anywhere, Everywhere, Probably Right Be
Sorry I was out for the weekend, I had a lot to do. I'll post 12-9 today.

toloveapatty.png
It's disgusting. It's not as disgusting as #11, but it's disgusting.
Spongebob falls in love with a patty after he makes a woman's face on it. He kills some clams (one can only hope this episode takes place before Rock A Bye Bivalve) to defend his patty. The patty gets rotten. After he gets chewed out for being disgusting, Spongebob eats the patty because he still loves it. That is disgusting. This episode combines the disgusting rotten close-ups from Nasty Patty with the disturbing journey into Spongebob's mind of Squid's Visit. All while being disgusting.
download.jpg

#11: "Don't worry, SpongeBob. Everyone gets an itchy, swollen skin rash every now and then. Just don't scratch it and it'll go away..."

Roddor

Imitation Krab
fungusamongus.png
Did I mention disgusting? I'm surprised at how little hate this episode gets, it's definitely one of the overlooked turds in the series. The episode starts with a famished Gary waking Spongebob up. Spongebob gives him "organic" food that disgusts Gary. Gary eats some fungus on the floor, which Spongebob considers "rude". It's also disgusting. Spongebob tries to clean it up, but it just spreads further on him. Disgusting. He decides to go to the Krusty Krab anyways, despite being covered in itchy green fungus. Did I mention that this is disgusting? He tries to flick it off or scrape it into the trash, which just makes it spread more. Squidward then sees Spongebob and does the sensible thing, call the SWAT team. Or you could, you know, just call a doctor. Or tell Spongebob to go home. Or about 100 things more sensible then calling the ::dolphin noise::ing SWAT TEAM. This episode is not just disgusting, it's disgustingly poor written. While the SWAT team carries Spongebob away, some Ick falls on Squidward's head. Squidward tries to itch it off, and it gets on a patty then served to Old Man Jenkins. Disgusting. Spongebob is put into a bubble to quarantine him within his own house. Patrick comes in, and, being the moron he is, pops the bubble. He makes a more fragile soap bubble around him. Spongebob, looking more disgusting than ever, arrives at the Krab, which has all of the customers and staff disgusting with Ick. The health inspector is sensibly angry at Krabs for his incompetence, and everyone starts to attack Spongebob. Spongebob cries disgusting green tears which gets all over everyone when his bubble pops. Disgusting. Gary then comes in, out of nowhere, to be our friendly neighborhood Deus Ex Machina. He eats the Ick off of everyone, which somehow cures them. So it wasn't a disease and Spongebob should not have swollen up to a disgusting green blob. This episode is disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. And I didn't like it, either.

#10: "You two need help".

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Ummmmm....not really. It's just a mild, kind of average gross out episode. Really not that much to talk about. To Love a Patty is 100x more disgusting than that episode ever was, not to mention creepy too so yeah, I'm having trouble seeing how this is worse than that episode per se. At least story wise, this episode makes a lot more sense than SpongeBob falling in love with a ::dolphin noise:: Krabby Patty. Bleccch!

Kerdem

Banished
Am I The Only One Who Isn't Grossed Fungus Among Us? And You Think To Love A Patty Less Disgusting Then That One? Sorry But I Strongly Disagree... Next Is Face Freeze.

Roddor

Imitation Krab
facefreeze.png
This is a very love-it-or-hate-it episode. I hate it. I hate it a lot. The episode starts with Spongebob making a face after taking a sip of soda. Afterwards, he and Patrick partake in a "funny" face contest. Mr. Krabs warns them that, if they keep making faces, they will freeze. They don't care, and partake in aDISGUSTING face contest. They hold one face all day, and it ends up freezing, predictably. They go to Sandy, who massages their face until it becomes even worse. Spongebob tries to hide it at work, but is inevitable caught by Krabs. The episode ends with Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward and Krabs with horrible, frozen faces. It's almost as if the writers just said "Yeah, we're not concluding the story. Enjoy your nightmares!". The faces just get worse and worse throughout the episode, as if the writers and animators have some sort of secret contempt for the viewers. I've seen the argument that the episode is better than others because Spongebob and Patrick get the punishment they deserve, but that is negated by the fact that Krabs, who warned them, and Squidward, who was innocent, receive awful faces as well. The episode is just awful, and that's all I can say about it.

#9: "I don't need zest, I need you out of my lampshade!"

Roddor

Imitation Krab
And now we jump from disgusting to annoying.
#9:
slidewhistlestooges.png
This episode is part of my personal least favorite episode duo, along with The Splinter. The episode starts with Spongebob and Patrick getting new Slide Whistles, and using them to annoy Squidward. They use the whistles as sound effects for everything Squidward does. Squidward flees his house to avoid them. After they chase him down, which is creepy, Squidward grabs one and plays it at Spongebob to show how annoying it is. Because he grabbed the Idiot Ball, Squidward likes it and buys one himself. He then goes around annoying everyone in town. An angry mob quickly forms, and chases Squidward off a cliff. He ends up in the hospital, where the whistle is stuck "permanently" (it's gone by next episode) in his throat. Spongebob and Patrick play slide whistles making fun of the patients. Everyone finds it funny. So, mildly annoying people is worthy of death, but making fun of the sick, injured or even dying people is hilarious? Oh, wait, I almost forgot, it's funny because our heroes Spongebob and Patrick are doing it, and everything they do is right, and everything Squidward does is wrong. This episode is almost as hypocritical as Breath of Fresh Squidward.

#8: "I'm gonna rant for a while. You're just gonna sit there, aren't ya?"

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
i hate slide whistle stooges,it was my least favorite season 6 episode(along with choir boys),but now it's 2nd.

SWS is just squeaky boots with a crap ending. meh.

I actually don't mind Face Freeze. I'm actually a big Robert Ryan Cory fan though sometimes his work wasn't used well on this show. It also reminded me of one of the Tracy Ullman era Simpsons shorts. It's more interesting than the animation they use on the show now.

Roddor

Imitation Krab
Well Old Man Jenkins, you win this round.
#8:
smoothejazzatbikinibottom.png
We're getting REALLY bad now.
The only goal of this episode is to put Squidward- and the audience- in misery. It throws all logic out the window just to give Squidward torment and give Patrick and Spongebob constant reward. The episode starts with Squidward listening to Kelpy G, and revealing that he has sold-out tickets. Patrick then eats the tickets. Ha? Squidward is panicked and tries to win 2 backstage passes, but Spongebob wins instead. The one good thing about this episode is that Spongebob acts nice to Squidward. After some boring filler, they go to the concert. Patrick shows behind them for no reason, and he eats both backstage passes. HA? Patrick then goes onstage, ruining the concert, and manages to avoid the guards while the crowd carries him, HAPPILY. Squidward chases after him, but gets sent back to his seat, which is taken from him. The guards kick Squidward out for yelling, but they sneak backstage. Kelpy G's manager tells them that they can't meet him, so they play to try and impress him. Kelpy is impressed by Spongebob's ukelele, and takes him onstage
hqdefault.jpg

#7: "You dimwits haven't been here two minutes and you've already messed up someone's topiary garden!"

Best part about this ep was Kelpy G to be honest. Why they never used him as a character earlier (in a much better episode and not counting "The Thing"), I will never know. Rodger Bumpass upstages himself in this one basically cause he voices both Kelpy and Squidward. Weird thinking about it that way.

Back