PC Features on DVD's Don't Work?

SunsetTheStupid

Part Computer or Something
So according to some of my SpongeBob DVD's, they have features on them that can only work on PC's. (Example: The 2nd Season having a Script Viewer, and Sponge For Hire and SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric having PC Game Demos.) When I put them in my PC, it said that Enhanced DVD features can work on a program called, "InterActual".
I tried to Install it, but the software crashed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It’s hard enough finding the right computer for those sort of features (where I live, they needed a DVD-ROM or something), but getting them to work on modern hardware would seem to be more difficult. My only experience with them is some of the old Harry Potter DVDs (which I couldn’t access because by that time, my family only owned a laptop), but I feel you if you’re trying to get your full 2004 experience on 2018 hardware.

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Perhaps it's a compatibility issue? I have had issues when trying to run programs meant for Windows XP on stuff like Windows 7.

I wouldn't fully know, as the last time I owned a Spongebob DVD with PC features was years ago. I would say you should try running the program with compatibility settings or run it on an older operating system.

SunsetTheStupid

Part Computer or Something
Sonicdude2355 said:
Perhaps it's a compatibility issue? I have had issues when trying to run programs meant for Windows XP on stuff like Windows 7.

I wouldn't fully know, as the last time I owned a Spongebob DVD with PC features was years ago. I would say you should try running the program with compatibility settings or run it on an older operating system.
Thanks, I'll try it. I actually do use a Windows 7, and that program says 2002, so that's most likely it.

Back