Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

Yup, another list by Pazza, who is egg-cited to share it with you guise! :D There aren't too many guidelines from your here feller, so let's just say, no flaming or trolling. I can accept a little criticism, though. :rofl2: I decided not to do 62.... because I really don't have a dislike for an extra 2. episodes. Also, no Season 9 episodes, just because it's not even close to finished yet. So you can throw the arguably hated Little Yellow Book out the window! So, without further ado, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show (again)! :w00t: 'Cause things are about to get criticized!

60. Season 6
59. Season 1
58. Season 8
57. Season 5
56. Season 8
55. Season 6
54. Season 1
53. Season 4
52. Season 5
51. Season 8
50. Season 4

So guess away, folks! I'll post #60 later today! :thumbsup:

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Hopefully there's no Season 9 Episodes on here...

(And by season 9, I mean "Squid Defense". :P)

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
:P It'll be interesting seeing you balance 2 lists.

(I'm waiting for NP to show up on either list....hopefully not this one)

I look forward to it, though. :)

President Squidward said:
Hopefully there's no Season 9 Episodes on here...

(And by season 9, I mean "Squid Defense". :p)
Response directly below you:
PatStar2000 said:
Also, no Season 9 episodes, just because it's not even close to finished yet. So you can throw the arguably hated Little Yellow Book out the window!

NastyPatty2002 said:
:p It'll be interesting seeing you balance 2 lists.

(I'm waiting for NP to show up on either list....hopefully not this one)

I look forward to it, though. :)

From the Top 102...
PatStar2000 said:

Nasty_Patty.jpg

Comment: So the Top 30 starts here. First off, a special thanks to all of you guys that have replied to this topic: E.V.I.L., Roadie, cwn, the guys who replied all the time, patricknotstar and Ugly Barnacle, who have replied a lot, or GoodNoodle, RSF, PhilipB, Web Surfer, NastyPatty2002, or ssj. All of you have kept the activity of this list up! :thumbsup: But, this is about our friend here, The Nasteh Patteh!!! The patty that made this episode the dark, hilarious one it was. The weirdest SpongeBob/Boss bonding ever, about killing a helth inspector, and trying to hide it from police. We got can-cans, and BONKS, and dragging a corpse over hills. But that's not all that makes it sound crazy. :harhar: It's simply packed with golden humor, and immediately gets to the situation. Then the twist comes quickly after, when Rob and Krabs find out that they didn't even HAVE an evil health inspector at the Krusty Krab! :tease:

So this episode is without a *BONK* one of my absolute favorites. It was a sure classic, and it's not usual you find this dark humor in cartoons! It's just what makes SpongeBob such a great show, like it was, and still is!

Aired: 2002

Favorite Character: :shiftysponge:

Favorite part: :sbx: - "We've been speckledorfed!"
:krabsx: - "That's not even a word and I agree with ye!"

6%3B41-Nasty-Patty.jpg

NastyPatty2002, anyone?

:)

Hope that calmed people down. :redx:

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Wait, you finished your top 102.....wow I feel stupid....

and you put Nasty Patty in your top 30 <3 I'm proud of you.

Your credibility as a list maker is good. I shall follow this list.

Web Surfer

Banished
Cool, then. Just update on an actually daily basis instead of one episode per 4 months. If you could do that, I'm complete. :)

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Ohhhhh... Pazza is PatStar? Yeah, see, I was wondering why I kept hearing about this "Pazza" person (especially from E.V.I.L) but didn't know who the heck he was. :p

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=FQfZtqFdaIasxRNIBf9H9b5J8%2Ff0aAkQw96vvGFSEUI%3D

Comment: So here we are! We're getting off to a start with everyone's FAVORITE EPISODE! :w00t: Naw, jk, jk, I understand. Just about everyone here would put this in their Bottom 3, for crying sake. Why is this? Well, as good ol' MoBros would put it, Squidward torture... yeah, you get the point. This episode is also beloved for its humor. Well, like I normally am in the real world, I will be neutral, 3rd party, Ralph Nader. At some points it was hilarious, and at other points, it was the Squidward torture :dolphin noise:. Plus, it was all Squiddy's fault. I'm pretty sure his boat could outrun the puffy-cheeked monster of the episode. :prop:

So, I'm acting like I'm not all neutral with this here episode. I'm acting like it's great and all. But there's always someone who stirs up trouble. Squidward knew SpongeBob was trouble when he [Squidward] walked in. As well as the bully with SpongeBob's shoes, who unfortunately wasn't Flatts. Why was SpongeBob's performance so bad, y'all ask? Well, it was almost creepy. Ahem, let me rephrase that.... WAS CREEPY. The John Herbert of the episode. He freakin' tells Squidward that he heard him BREATHING, so I couldn't blame Squiddy for trying to floor it out of town. -_- Then, he started touching him in Boating School, and because Squidward doesn't do anything about it, he gets beaten to a pulp... TWICE. That's too bad. An episode with a lot of fine humor, and Aaron [Springer] made SpongeBob the thwomp of the episode. It was funny, nonetheless, but still...

20090306140426!Boating_Buddies_Are_SpongeBob_%26_Squidward.jpg

Aired: 2008

Worst Character: :sbx:

Worst Part: Any time SpongeBob does what he's doing above.

hfjs

Good choice, but it'll be a long time before you see it on my bottom 50 ;)

RedSoxFan274 said:
Ohhhhh... Pazza is PatStar? Yeah, see, I was wondering why I kept hearing about this "Pazza" person (especially from E.V.I.L) but didn't know who the heck he was. :p
We established this months ago :bullshrimp:

well, good placement. Time to not be a lazy bum and update mine

I am still not very happy with you RSF :P

cwn

Porous Freak
Really? I never found it a single bit funny, and you won't see it until the very final episodes of my list. Please stop the Squidward torture.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
I'm glad you didn't do the cliche thing and just wait to list Boating Buddies higher, because it really is not all that bad compared to other episodes. However, there is quite prevalent Squid abuse in this episode. And I don't think people were too big of a fan of SpongeBob's really creepy stalker-like behavior (that infamous "heavy berathing" thing inclusive)

But, glad to see a probably too much hated episode drop first.

cwn

Porous Freak
If 59 and 54 are the two only S1 episodes on the list, you should place Nature Pants and I Was A Tennage Gary in those spots.

If 59 and 54 are the two only S1 episodes on the list, you should place Nature Pants and I Was A Teenage Gary in those spots.

Back