Paul Tibbitt is making a new series at Dreamworks

Re-Hydrated Sponge

Moby Dollar
According to Vincent Waller on twitter, Paul Tibbitt is no longer working on the 3rd movie and won't be getting a writing credit.Kyle McCulloch is also no longer working on the movie.Instead the writer will be Tim Hill(not sure if he is a full-on writer or just a story guy).Vincent later said that Paul is currently showrunning an unannounced Dreamworks series.

Eh, i'm not that excited

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Probably won't be that great considering the seasons & episodes he was basically derek drymon for that time.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I mean given how he worked on one of the most popular kids shows of all time for a majority of its run, it’s only fair DreamWorks would seek his talent for their shows. I’m interested to see what sort of show he comes up with, and what the characters and stories are like.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Happy to hear Paul has got himself a project of his own to work on! Though my disappointment is immeasurable over the fact that Kyle is no longer writing the third movie. Tim, eh...he doesn't have that good of a track outside SpongeBob & Rocko... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Hill_(director)). All of the troubles with production are giving me skeptic feelings on this movie's overall quality.

Back