Patteh's Top 10 Favourite Animated Shows

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
You know what I love? Animation. You want to know why? Well here is 10 examples for you as I count down my top 10 favourite animated shows of all times, being mixed with kids shows and adult shows. So enough with this very short description, let's jump into some shows.

10. Rocko's Modern Life
Rocko_title_card.jpg

It's amazing how small of a libary I have for nickelodeon as show I enjoy watching, which is about four. Two of those will be seen later in this list and fourth one is Invader Zim. But the third one, of cause, is Rocko's Modern Life. If you ask me, Rocko's Modern Life was more than just a show. It was an experiment. An experiment to see how much adult stuff they could get away with in a kid show, and for the most part, Joe Murray managed to create a successful experiment, with one or two takings of action from Nickelodeon. The adult jokes are definatly some of the best things about Rocko's Modern Life apart from... well, everything else. It's a brilliant show and I recommend it to anyone.

Stay tuned for the other 9 are coming up (You can obviously guess my number 1)

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I have seen a few episodes of Rocko's Modern Life, it was ok. But it's not for me.

Back