PATRICKNOTSTAR'S TOP 25 SEASONS 1-3

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I was reading some other peoples top lists so I decided it would be fun doing my own with my favorites from seasons 1-3. I really thought about this top 25 list and just remember this is in my opinion so you might disagree. I might as well start this countdown so....

Titlecard_The_Paper.jpg
What can I say this is a classic episode, but sadly underplayed because of its partner. This episode shows that even the simplest thing (playing with a paper) is funny. But this episode can get old and I also feel sorry for squidward at the end. So thats why its higher on the list.

Favorite character :spongebob:
Favorite moment Squidward: Take it, SpongeBob. Take it, please. And promise me, no matter how much I may beg, and plead, and cry, don't give that paper back to me...ever!
Then later
SpongeBob: I can't! You made me promise no matter how much you begged, and pleaded, and cried not to give the paper back to you ever.
Squidward: I never said anything like that!
SpongeBob: Sure you did, Squidward, look. [folds the paper a few times to make it look like a flip-book to what Squidward said earlier in the day

cwn

Porous Freak
A short version of what everyone's making. This one is a bit too high, it is definitely underplayed, but not super great. Too bad you put your favorite episode on your profile. You might want to change that.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
A short version of what everyone's making. This one is a bit too high, it is definitely underplayed, but not super great. Too bad you put your favorite episode on your profile. You might want to change that.
actually its not my favorite but I will change anyway. THX

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar

Help_Wanted.jpg
As we all know this is the episode that started it all, This episode was an excellent way to start off the series. Not the best but I will give it credit since its the pilot. I always love when Patrick encourages Spongebob. (something we haven't seen in a while)

Favorite Character :mrkrabs: ( it was a tie between squidward and Mr Krabs but because of my favorite moment I picked Mr K)
Favorite Moment/quote Mr. Krabs: Whoa! Button down the hatches, Mr. Squidward! [Mr. Krabs and Squidward are thrown up in the air] Were taking on water, Mr. Squidward! [they get thrown back up again] I want my mommy, Mr Squidward! [cuts to BargN Mart]

cwn

Porous Freak
A high placement, but understandable. Why are two 25s?

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar

The_Bully.jpg
It seems that they never show this episode anymore since they mostly play seasons 6-8. So I haven't watched this episode in a while. I like this episode and its one of those better boating school episodes (better than boating buddies even though thats no comparison) It had alot of funny parts thrown in there especially with the bikini bottom people. :rofl2: It's also one of those episodes thats not focused on a main character, and is an episode where a non main character gets interduced. It just seems now the characters just magically show up. Anyway now to why this episode is so high on the list. First of all this episode is just not one of my favorites, but it did make it to my top 25 so its somewhat decent. But of course it has a couple flaws for me.
1. It seems that spongebob is worrying too much in this episode, I wouldnt mind if he worried alittle but practically the whole episode he was a basket case.
2. Mrs Puff acts so stupid and reminds me of how my teachers used to act when something happened. So Mrs Puff really annoyed me the whole time, In this episode I think she lost her common sense.
3. Character Abuse: Spongebob in this episode gets character abuse from Flatts and Mrs Puff (kind of more near the end but her stupidity didn't help him) Spongebob didn't deserve to get abused in this episode at all so just because he said 3 words to the guy.
Other than that its a good episode but its not good enough to be lower.

Favorite Character :patx: (obvious reasons)

Favorite Moment Spongebob: He's still gonna kick my butt! (the fish look at the old fish again)
Fish #2: How many time do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?
Old Man: I love the young people! (the fish walk up to the old fish. Cut to Spongebob running back to his house)

The Bully is too high, IMO, although it's your opinion. It wasn't suspenseful at all and the jokes weren't too funny, aside from the Old Man bits. :P

cwn

Porous Freak
Too high. The Bully is good, but definitely not top 25 material.

Back