Patrick at mobius

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
this is a Spongebob fangame starring Patrick! Well...I guess that makes it a Patrick fangame...oh well...:thumbsup:
It's made in Game Maker and stuff. Info and such if you press F1.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GSML5TX

Mr. Fittz

Friends
It's a very good game. But the level I'm on seems to be really hard and unfair. J/K :xD:

Banoon

Due to the recent lack of replies in this topic I figured I'd put in more information and screenshots and stuff.

Story:
:xD: takes :jellyfish: and :jellyfish: on a trip to the moon! Unfortunately their spaceship goes a bit too far and crashes on the way. :jellyfish: turns on the emergency "Make you go to any random place first aid kit" :jellyfish: , :jellyfish: and :jellyfish: all go their seperate ways. You play as :jellyfish: in this. you are stuck in a strange planet with weird talking blue hedgehogs. Will :jellyfish: find :jellyfish: and :jellyfish: before lunchtime? YOU DECIDE!!! Well...not really, it's either that or you lose the game.

Screenshot 1-Title Screen:
titlescreen7ej.th.png

Screenshot 2-Bouncing like an idiot/Up,up and away:
bouncing2yb.th.png

Screenshot 3-Sliding
sliding2pe.th.png

That's plenty of screenshots. The game has 10 levels but it's only a demo. It's made in Game Maker. Oh, yeah here is a list of all the moves:

Moves:
Use the arrow keys to walk.
Press the spacebar to jump. (do not hold down spacebar)
Press the Alt key while on ground to super slide.
Press the Alt key while jumping to do the homing body slam. (this works well with hitting baddies)
Press the down arrow key while jumping to do the body slam.
Walk for a while and thou shall run.
If thou shall be stuck in a platform, hold down, and press jump to crash into the ceiling. What? Youll get out of the platform.

For help Press F1 as you're playing. Save with F5 load with F6. One last thing, to download the game you gotta wait 40 seconds then click Download.

Enjoy. Please.

King Krabs

The King of the Castle and the Village
Hey. If you can make Game Maker can you help me with the game i wanna make? Cause i'm not very good at game maker.

Banoon

Sorry, I can only do certain things. I'm not that great. Did you try the game did you like it?

Mr. Fittz

Friends
It's a pretty good Kirby-like game. Even comes with music from Kirby!

Back