Parts of Spongebob that scared you as a kid/scare you?

Kelton2

Floating Shopping List
I'm still a kid (not going to reveal my exact age though just in case this forum falls under COPPA and the admins actually care about it) but there are several parts of Spongebob I find kind of scary, like the girl from Gary Takes A Bath and those infamous suicide jokes from Are You Happy Now?.
What are yours?

Rihanna

Giant Clam
When I was a kid I was scared by the Wormy episose because of the fly closeup. It still kinda scares me today.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
The butterfly close ups used to terrify me as a kid, though they don't now.

Kelton2

Floating Shopping List
Patty Sponge said:
I was traumatised by the scene in "I Had an Accident" when the gorilla ripped SpongeBob in half.
I remember that scene (wasn't traumatized by it though :P)
I actually was never scared by the Wormy scene.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
The butterfly never scared me for some reason, but the girl from Gary Takes a Bath was always unsettling. Not to mention the Fly of Despair has a lot of creepy stuff if you look at it.

Kelton2 said:
I'm still a kid (not going to reveal my exact age though just in case this forum falls under COPPA and the admins actually care about it) but there are several parts of Spongebob I find kind of scary, like the girl from Gary Takes A Bath and those infamous suicide jokes from Are You Happy Now?.
What are yours?
This forum is for all ages :)

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Nothing at all! :sbthumbs:

Big Meaty Claws said:
The butterfly never scared me for some reason, but the girl from Gary Takes a Bath was always unsettling. Not to mention the Fly of Despair has a lot of creepy stuff if you look at it.

The Fly of Despair in Shanghaied reminds me a lot of Terry Gilliam's stuff for Monty Python.

Kelton2

Floating Shopping List
Big Meaty Claws said:

So COPPA doesn't apply here? Anyways, I'm 11.

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar
None really, I'm surprised when I was like 4-7 I was never scared of that WhoBob WhatPants creepy close-up thing.

Kelton2

Floating Shopping List
BubbIes said:
None really, I'm surprised when I was like 4-7 I was never scared of that WhoBob WhatPants creepy close-up thing.
I'm not really scared of that so much as I'm.... not sure if disgusted is the right word, but yeah that is pretty.... something. (I never saw WhoBob WhatPants when I was younger and more easily scared)

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Squidward choking on a fork in "Naughty Nautical Neighbors"

Patrick losing his mind in "Nature Pants" and trying to suffocate Spongebob inside of a glass jar

Gary's eyes exploding/his whole body bursting into flames in "The Great Snail Race"

XOctoGirlX

Floating Shopping List
I dunno how to answer this one. When Spongebob came out I think I was still a Freshman in high school. (shrugs)

Back