overused meme portrayed by spongebob portrayed by ssjgogita4

Cha

I love SBM
rFBq2Tm.png

good to know this concept hasn't been overdone yet

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I may have a sense of dark humor, but I will never ever find making jokes of mental disorders funny.

edit: just watched it, sailor mouth was used for Tourettes of course. hooray more people will misunderstand a very rare portion of tourettes. :)

dmandaboi

I love SBM
exCUSE ME? This is a major offense to my kind. My father died before I was born, and my mother died two weeks later. Recently my dog ate a lot of kibble and died. That's like suicide. You have no idea what I've been through. I am suing you for racial discrimination and that's final!

Cha

I love SBM
moreso that there’s a million of these videos in recommendation all the time and like watchmojo they’re running out of ideas, more than anything

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
why do they do this its not like spongebob is trying to portray this stuff also this is just a bad thing to make and i don't mean like bad video i mean like a horrible thing to do because disorders are not jokes

qeqqata

Imitation Krab
I've watched a fair few of these videos, some are funny but 90% of them are just stale jokes and overly-edgy stuff. Already people are running out of ideas for this meme.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I mostly enjoy these videos, but this is just...no. Mental illnesses aren't jokes.

Back