Opinions on Season 3 Specials

Favorite Season 3 Special

• Total voters

Kor_992

Baby Clam
Season 3 has some of the best episodes imo but I never thought it's specials were that good. Ugh is probably my favorite of the three but I still find it meh. Just wondering if anybody else had the same opinions?

Foty829

Imitation Krab
I personally think Ugh is the best mostly because Party Pooper Pants was kind of boring and the Bikini Bottomites were just out of character in The Sponge Who Could Fly.

Rex

Floating Shopping List
I personally really love The Sponge Who Could Fly and I actually consider one of Season 3's best. The songs and jokes are great, it's got an interesting story and it's also a good way to end off the classic era Spongebob episodes (if only it did end out season 3) and I adore the Patchy segment.

Amazing 9/10 20/37

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I voted for Party Pooper Pants, since that was the only one of the three I found to actually be better than I remembered after a rewatch. Even that stupid scene with the cops doesn't bother me anymore, since I realize now that before that, Spongebob getting locked out was worthy comeuppance for the arrogant way he acted. Still don't really care for Ugh and The Sponge Who Could Fly though. Ugh's plot is just too basic and I don't care for the mixed messages in The Sponge Who Could Fly.

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
Ugh, the second Patchy segment has action in it and the plot is interesting.

Back