What browser and search engines do you use and which ones are your favorite? I'm a Google person and like Chrome with their reliable search engine! I've heard Firefox is good, I'll try that browser one day. I have tried Bing and Yahoo! but they're just not for me. Microsoft Edge is average in my opinion and Internet Explorer... all I can say is, it was something different. R.I.P. Internet Explorer.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
I'm a Chrome user, too! i just installed Firefox few days ago and it run fine no crashing

for Search Engine- i mostly use Google Search and DuckDuckGo as well Startpage

FinnDinner said:
Ok yeah, Bill probably uses Google, not even he uses Bing.
Remember kids! Barely any one likes Bing because...
BingBox%20copy2(2).jpg

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I use Firefox as my main browser. Used it for a long time because of the developer tools and have stuck with it.. has some other nice developer stuff built in by default.
Use Google for searching always too

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
I use Firefox now. I was a long-time Chrome user, but I found that Chrome uses up way too much RAM and it makes every website slow. Firefox won my heart back over with the release of Quantum. It's pretty speedy on Mac.

I hate Google as much as the next guy, but Google really is the superior serach engine. Nothing comes close to it.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Currently trying out Brave browser again after seeing that it's recently started to fully support Chrome extensions, and... I have to give it to them, it's actually a lot better now! I like that it's Chrome without Google, and I like that it's privacy-focused. Might try it for a while and see if I prefer it over Firefox.

Back