Chris

Floridian
TattleTale Strangler said:
Currently trying out Brave browser again after seeing that it's recently started to fully support Chrome extensions, and... I have to give it to them, it's actually a lot better now! I like that it's Chrome without Google, and I like that it's privacy-focused. Might try it for a while and see if I prefer it over Firefox.
Why do you hate Google? Also, what kinda Mac do you have? I have a 27-inch iMac with 20GB of RAM and a 2.7GHz Intel Core i5.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Currently trying out Brave browser again after seeing that it's recently started to fully support Chrome extensions, and... I have to give it to them, it's actually a lot better now! I like that it's Chrome without Google, and I like that it's privacy-focused. Might try it for a while and see if I prefer it over Firefox.
Oh, there's Brave Rewards program just like Bing (obviously different) but this is cool!

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
@Chris (sorry, for some reason I can't quote posts) I don't necessarily hate Google, I just wish they weren't as much of a monopoly as they are now. They are cornering a substantial amount in the tech industry and not having everything be from Google would be ideal. I'm continuing to use Google as a search engine, but I would like for my browser to be non-Google if possible. Similarly, I use Microsoft Office but my operating system is from Apple.

I have a 2017 13 inch MacBook Air. Nothing fancy but it works pretty well. :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
PomPommermane said:
Chrome. I've got nearly a decade long catalog of bookmarks on here I just do not feel like losing.
When was the last time you cleaned up your bookmarks? xD

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
PomPommermane said:
when's the last time I what?
Your browser bookmarks...
According to Task Manager, Brave takes up almost half the CPU usage...

PomPommermane

Imitation Krab
ssj4gogita4 said:
Your browser bookmarks...

According to Task Manager, Brave takes up almost half the CPU usage...
Lmao I'm making a joke, I don't do it very often. I think I've become a bookmark hoarder, I can't bear to part with some of these even though I may only use them once or twice at all.

Back