Operation: Promo Recovery! (and also some Special Minisites)

TheMilanTooner

Baby Clam
Hello!

I'm currently working on an editorial on the SpongeBob specials between 2005 - 2013 (don't worry, it's not going to be like those insufferably negative Mr. Enter videos), but I need some help!

There's a few specials in which their promos are either extremely scarce or non-existent (and their existence has been made aware from older forms), and I've been on the hunt for them as part of my research and for the video itself. The ones I'm looking at maybe have one or two promos (some in incredibly low quality; i.e. WhoBob WhatPants)

If you guys have any downloads of them, or have them lying around on a VHS, please let me know! I will be more than gracious to credit you and assist in anyway if you need to transfer them off a VHS.

The specials and promos I'm looking for are:
  • Atlantis Squarepantis (one major advertisement, not related to the marathon)
  • WhoBob WhatPants (“What if the world’s most unforgettable sponge...forgot everything?” ad in mid-2008/commercial with the song "Don't You (Forget About Me)" the song from The Breakfast Club/HQ version of the main promo)
  • SpongeBob VS. The Big One (only the one promo found; if a rip of the special from its original airing is known to be available, let me know!!)

In the meantime, enjoy some of the original minisites and site elements I found as part of my research!
DU_wNXmXUAAmAlE.png

DU_wOiiX0AECNpt.png

DU_vZC7XcAAOmdO.png

DU4xeWeX4AAfBEQ.jpg

DU4uALXXkAA4bUB.jpg

DU4t2QbW4AIjnW0.jpg
DU4uRdcWkAAsHOF.jpg

TheMilanTooner

Baby Clam
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
Just wondering but did you check the clips section on here?
Yep; long before I posted this. ;)

This could potentially help increase the library, come to think of it.

TheMilanTooner

Baby Clam
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
Besides youtube, Vimeo is a good place to find commercials as well
Admittingly (whilst I've been unable to find what I was looking for), there's one or two treasures there; like this rough cut of the "Mystery with a Twistery" promo!
https://vimeo.com/30379581

EDIT:
Ooo!! And an HD version of the "Truth or Square" trailer!
https://vimeo.com/72440496

TheMilanTooner

Baby Clam
SpongeOddFan said:
and you've happen to be from Canada, do you have anything related to YTV as well?
Sadly I don't; didn't get a chance to see alot of the special pemieres as a kiddo.
I do remember a bunch of events we used to do (like the Fairly Odd crossover marathon).

TheMilanTooner said:
Sadly I don't; didn't get a chance to see alot of the special pemieres as a kiddo.
I do remember a bunch of events we used to do (like the Fairly Odd crossover marathon).
funny thast name is right here :P

Back