Operating System

What's your computer version?

• Total voters

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Um, I actually think it means more for a Windows user to acknowledge that Macs are better, than it would for a Mac user to say that.

Compwhiz128

Part Computer or Something
Mac os is not much popular because mac dont seem to advertise. Last commercial (sp?) from them was the g5 commercial and the i pod

Patrick101

Lizard
Compwhiz128 said:
Mac os is not much popular because mac dont seem to advertise. Last commercial (sp?) from them was the g5 commercial and the i pod
Wtf... They advertise alot. And nearly everyone knows about Macs.

Compwhiz128

Patrick101 said:
Compwhiz128 said:
Wtf... They advertise alot. And nearly everyone knows about Macs.
Yeah the Ipod and i tunes. Wow so many advertizin

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Wow. You're judging a product on how often the company that makes it advertises? That's unhealthy...

And sure, Apple doesn't advertise nearly as much as the likes of Microsoft or Dell.
But remember, they did make, in many people's opinion (no, not mine :blink:), the best commercial ever.

Patrick101

Lizard
Spongey34 said:
But remember, they did make, in many people's opinion (no, not mine :blink:), the best commercial ever.
Yeah, it was the best commercial in my opinion. Let's see Dell pull something other out of their crap face servers other than "Get a Dell today for $499, with an Intel Pentium 4 processor!"

They don't even say their other specs, or don't want to, they'd be embarassed to. :D

IZ

Mr. Awesome
Haha, has anyone seen that joke-apple one? IT's got the gamer dude, and he's listing all the games Mac's have. <_<

Compwhiz128

Thats how dells suk

They only use pentium 1 2 3 4 celleron exzeon centrino

Spongey34: Your not even close.

Why is it with me everyone assumes the worst about me

Back