Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Hello friends and welcome to ooooooofy's pick-a-number story fun!!! :read:
Each number has a story and the one that gets the most votes I will tell the story from that number :sbthumbs:
the story will be posted by me on sunday in this topic so be here :squilliam2:

ooooooofy

Okay friends I started writing the story but it got so long I decided to put it into chapters!! Here is Chapter 1. :sbthumbs:

Joe the Squirrel's Summer Adventure
Once upon a time there was a squirrel named Joe. He lived in the nice pretty suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri. He loved it in Missouri and he lead a good life with his animal buddies.
After a harsh winter, Joe comes out of a long hibernation and awaits all his friends' return. His fellow squirrels and land critters come back first, emerging from their long sleeps and hidey holes. A week or two later, the birds came back telling wonderful stories of the tropics and fun and swimming. Joe thought this sounded amazing, and he decided to embark on a journey to the beach next summer.
Once he told his friends what he was doing, many were eager to help out. His bluebird friend Brian helped him find a beach that would be easy to get to from Missouri. They decided on Virginia Beach, which was one of Brian's favorite places to go. After they decided on a beach, they planned a route for Joe to get there. The trip would take about two weeks to travel, so Joe immediately started packing his nuts he had saved last fall. The day he started his long adventure, friends gathered at his house to say their farewells. Brian the bluebird wished him luck with his journey, and told him to say hi to his bird friends back at the beach. Joe thanked him for the assistance in planning his trip and gave him an acorn of gratitude and started off.
He immediately crossed the Illinois border that he had crossed many times before, gathering nuts and sometimes meeting with his animal friends that visited sometimes. He stopped and said hello to them and told them of his journey, and the wished him luck on his trip. He left quickly and the next day, he passed through Indiana into Kentucky. Now Joe was in unfamiliar territory, and his anticipation grew. Two days later he crossed into West Virginia and then, finally, into Virginia. This would be the longest part of his journey. He trekked through Virginia for five days until finally, he began seeing signs for Virginia Beach. He followed the signs and in the early hours of his ninth day of travel, he reached the sign that welcomed him to Virginia Beach. He immediately found a tree to sleep in for the night to start his vacationing later in the day.

ooooooofy

Chapter 2

When Joe woke, he forgot where he was for a moment. When it came to him, he immediately jumped up and dashed towards the shore. Joe had never seen the ocean before, and when he saw that first hint of blue, he was mesmerized. He had never seen anything so beautiful. A seagull landed next to him and introduced himself as George. Joe told George that this was his first time at the beach, and George got excited. Joe wondered if Brian knew George. They seemed like they would get along.

George ended up giving Joe a grand tour of the city of Virginia Beach and took him to his favorite pancake restaurant and showed him the Neptune Sculpture. Joe was amazed. He began climbing up Neptune excitedly until George told him climbing was off limits! He immediately scurried down and then Joe and George just talked for a while. They had a lot in common! Joe asked George if he knew Brian the bluebird, but George said he did not. Joe was going to make sure to introduce them one day.

Joe and George sat in silence on the beach for a while and watched the sunset. Joe was still very intrigued by the sand!!! He tried to build a sand castle but it kept falling apart. After the sun had set, George and Joe walked along the boardwalk and looked into all the little shops. They saw a kite shop, a toy store, some restaurants, and a whole bunch of gift shops!! George picked up a stuffed animal dolphin that Joe liked and flew it back to his tree with him since Joe had little stubby legs. Once they got to Joe's tree, they made plans to go to George's friend's party on the beach. Joe only agreed because he wanted to build more sandcastles!

okay friends that is it for Chapter 2 sadly I was in a hurry when I posted Chapter 1 so I did not give u any details so here they are :squilliam2: I only plan on writing one or two more chapters the next chapter will not only focus on day three at the beach it will also summarize the rest of his beach trip then chapter 4 will be him going home and seeing his friends and stuff. I will NOT be posting new chapters every day since school is starting tomorrow :haylp: but I expect for the story to be complete by the end of this week.
stay tuned :sbthumbs:

ooooooofy

Chapter 3 (final chapter)

George woke Joe up at around 9:00. They went to the party spot and there were a bunch of seagulls!! Joe was the only squirrel there. George introduced Joe to some of his seagull friends. They talked and two of the birds caught some food from the boardwalk and brought it down! Everyone ate and talked and Joe told some of the birds that he was going to make a sandcastle. The birds wanted to help out and eagerly gathered everyone else to help!! They ended up building a sand skyscraper but as Joe stepped back to admire his work, high tide set in and Joe's creation was destroyed. It was okay though, he just ended up talking to George some more!!

The rest of the trip went by in a blur. Joe went in the pool, went biking (aka sat on the top of a bike while the humans pedaled), went whale watching (with some help from George), rode with dolphins, went skydiving, chillaxed on the beach, and of course built more sandcastles!! Soon it was Joe's last day, and he gave his seagull friend George an acorn of gratitude for helping him on his trip. George promised to visit Joe in Missouri one day.

After eight days of a long journey back, Joe finally returned back home to Missouri. His friends threw him a big welcome home party and asked him about his trip. Joe told everyone about George and the party and the big statue and the dolphins and of course, building the sandcastles!! Joe's friends were in awe as Joe told them of his many adventures at the beach. He also said George was coming to visit and that if he ever goes back, he would bring some of his friends along! He thanked Brian the bluebird again for helping him plan his trip and assured him that it was the greatest time of his life. Joe wished he could go back already!

The next year, Joe went back to the beach with his friend Brian the bluebird. They met with George the seagull, who had come over to Missouri during the fall and met everyone. George liked Brian and they were best friends. Joe, Brian, and George built a giant sandcastle resembling the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, but Brian accidentally knocked it over! All three friends had a good laugh about it and had a good time at the beach. Joe came back to Virginia Beach every year after that and Brian often joined him. Joe always felt grateful for the kindness in his friends' hearts because if it wasn't for them, Joe would never had known the joy that each trip brought him.

THE END.

Thank you everyone for voting for and reading my story I had a fun time making them :squilliam2: I hope these brought you joy and comfort as you read them and if you ever go to Virginia Beach, you will find that all of the landmarks and places and activities I have talked about actually exist!!! Do it for Joe :sbthumbs: Thank you all and have a wonderful day!!

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
I actually really enjoyed the story ooooooofy!! :squidwhoo:

Maybe you could write another story someday? :read:
i swear that whenever i talk to you i start using emotes like you

Back