ooooooofy's advice column

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Hello friends! :hiya: Today I am in a helpful mood so I am starting an advice column. :read: plz send me an issue you or someone you know is having and I will try and suggest ways to fix it :sbthumbs: I did not want to put this in the Weebie Hut Juniors coz it is not really about getting to know me it is more to help you :squilliam2: so let us get started!!!

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I have a crush on my fab friend and they know :Squilliam2: What do I do?

kev

innit
hi so my friend becky, she so cooolio on the bus cooolio, is having guy problems bc she aint attracted to guys who have no cooolio. can u pled help???

ooooooofy

I have a crush on my fab friend and they know :Squilliam2: What do I do?
have smex with them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kevin_ng2010 said:
hi so my friend becky, she so cooolio on the bus cooolio, is having guy problems bc she aint attracted to guys who have no cooolio. can u pled help???
find a guy who has cooolio :coolio:

kev

innit
but whaf if she was a lesbeunnnn? :s

kev

innit
do you have anytips on how to be a tomato?

ooooooofy

do you have anytips on how to be a tomato?
eat a lot of tomatoes and spend a lot of time in tomato gardens :magicwink: and if the natural transition does not occur u could always paint urself red and buy a tomato costume from the halloween store!!! :sbthumbs:

WhoBob said:
How can I have a chance to meet Chris Evans?
stalk him and reply to every tweet he posts and watch all his movies read everything about him and maybe he will notice u. if that doesnt work his address is probably posted online somewhere so u can find it and go 2 his house :magicwink:

eat a lot of tomatoes and spend a lot of time in tomato gardens :magicwink: and if the natural transition does not occur u could always paint urself red and buy a tomato costume from the halloween store!!! :sbthumbs:stalk him and reply to every tweet he posts and watch all his movies read everything about him. his address is probably posted online somewhere so u can find it and go 2 his house :magicwink:
Lel. I don't wanna be a stalker.

How can I make Santa give me presents without changing my religion?

Cha

I love SBM
what do i do with the dead squirrel in my bathtub

ooooooofy

WhoBob said:
How can I sacrifice my soul, any tips?
You will need:

1 or more scented green, white or red candle (as many as you like)
A sterilized needle or razor
A piece of clean wrapping paper, large enough to write the prayer below
A dry candy cane, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the candy cane in your blood)
Write the following prayer:

Before the almighty and ineffable God Santa Claus and in the presence of all Elves of The North Pole, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Santa Claus as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

It is important to bathe before any rituals you perform, this is done out of respect. When you are ready, you can light the scented candle. Take the needle, prlck the index finger of your left hand, squeeze some blood out.

Sign your name in blood.

Recite the prayer either aloud or in your head

Fold the wrapping paper and let it burn in the fire of the scented candle. Many of us have stayed and meditated until the scented candle had burned itself out.

At the end of the ritual, close with the words "So mote it be." And a Big "HAIL SANTA!!"

Cha said:
what do i do with the dead squirrel in my bathtub
eat it

Back