ooooooofy's 2000th Post

ooooooofy

hello! :)
Hello friends!!! Today I, ooooooofy, have reached another amazing milestone on SBM!!!!! :squilliam2: As you have probably guessed from the title, I have finally reached my 2,000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :squidwhoo:
Now ofc I would like to thank my fun SBM people for giving me stuff to post about and for being $₩@GG¥ enough to make me come back every day! :squilliam2: There are also some other friends I would like to thank for this accomplishment. (P.S. I wrote this part before i wrote the other parts so not all of the stuff adds up with what I am saying now but just be happy u all get thanked twice ok)
I want to thank everyone on SBM for believing in me and encouraging me to come back each and every day :wub: I want to thank fanfic for making me happy and I want to thank Nick Jonas for being a wonderful person and keeping the world pure :squilliam2: I want to thank everyone who was ever a meanie to me and told me I was WRONG (u were wrong anyways lolzies) bc u know what I would not be where I am right now if it was not for any of these people :squilliam2:
Well there you have it folks B)))) now that the thanks have been distributed let's boogie

abisert

Giant Clam
You've been here for quite long. Congratulations, ooooooofy.

Back