Old Nick.com Nostalgia

Keeping up with my nostalgia topics like Windows XP and Nick Arcade, I thought I should post a topic relating to nostalgia on the old Nick.com. I used to love this website. I very much dislike the redesign of it and I have good memories of how it used to be. Remember the forums? Remember being able to sign up and log in, Nicktropolis and The Club, commenting your score on the games? Remember when SpongeBob had his own website, Spongebob.com? Good times...

I know there have been topics of this before but they're kind of old and to prevent bumping, I think it's best to post this as a new topic! :D Also here's the nostalgic picture that will be featured in every nostalgia topic:

nick_spongebob.jpg

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Yeah they sort of moved everything into being more tablet friendly. Definitely lots of good memories of the old sites :D Although quite a few years before that screenshot. Would be cool to see some other old screenshots since archive.org doesn't work super great for it with all the old flash stuff lol

I loved Nicktropolis when I was younger. I remember the comic shop where you could read comics, that was my favorite.

I also remember that your character could have GREEN skin, and also when they changed all the characters so that they looked absolutely hideous compared to before. Good times, good times.

Back