Pinned thread Old Member Reunion Nostalgia Regathering Topic

Arkei

Porous Freak
I'm currently witnessing the end of an era, there's this embarrassing old Sonic forum I hung around on the same time I was here and it seems to be completely dead as of a few months ago. Glad to see that this place is still around.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Arkei said:
I'm currently witnessing the end of an era, there's this embarrassing old Sonic forum I hung around on the same time I was here and it seems to be completely dead as of a few months ago. Glad to see that this place is still around.
This place will always be around. ;) And since the second SpongeBob Movie is less than 2 months away, it'll get even more active.

President Squidward said:
This place will always be around. ;) And since the second SpongeBob Movie is less than 2 months away, it'll get even more active.
twice as time as 1st year of SBM? :o

Spongebob101

50% human, 50% dog
I've been on this site since before 5th or 6th grade. Being out of high school and in college, some of the stuff I said is rather embarrassing way back then, but the times I've had one this site were some of the best times I've had on the internet. Hi everybody!

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Sweet mother of potatoes, no one told me Dave came back for like 5 seconds in October? Steve you need to step up your diddly-dang game

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Spongebob101 said:
I've been on this site since before 5th or 6th grade. Being out of high school and in college, some of the stuff I said is rather embarrassing way back then, but the times I've had one this site were some of the best times I've had on the internet. Hi everybody!
O_O how's it going?

Back