Pinned thread Old Member Reunion Nostalgia Regathering Topic

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Me visiting SBM for the first time in a few months:

giphy.gif

Rihanna

Giant Clam
Hello guys! Not sure if anyone actually remembers me? I used to go by numerous names such as spongebobfan64, IdiotFriend, and most recently Rihanna. I can't believe it's been over five years since I've joined this forum I have so many fond memories of checking this forum after school when I was in 6th grade. It's so crazy how time flies :0 I'm going to be a junior now! (a little nervous but oh well..) I'm honestly glad I found this forum at the right time, at the time I joined, I had barely any friends and I'm so glad I found you guys to keep me company!!! I mostly miss the chat days with numerous members such as Prez, oooofy (my twin!!!), pazza, homie, jake from statefarm, and so many more! (Too long to count) Even though, i pretty much lowkey left the site, i will still remember you guys deeply. :salute:

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
*Comes back to the forum for her yearly peek* Wow, I miss everyone here :((( I remember joining this site back when I was (does the math) uhhh an immature 11 year old. Now I'm 24 and have been in a job for 2 and a half years. What the heck.

Edit: Also I just realized this topic was first posted 6 years ago. Dang, time flies.

Chris

Floridian
FinnDinner said:
Why'd come back here after 10 years? Just curious lol
I'm more interested in SpongeBob than I was when it first came out.

I did watch it when it came out and enjoyed it but I appreciate it more these days.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Red Hat said:
I'm more interested in SpongeBob than I was when it first came out.

I did watch it when it came out and enjoyed it but I appreciate it more these days.
Dang, then logging on to SBM for the first time in a decade must've been a wild experience.

Chris

Floridian
FinnDinner said:
Not a very well received episode, but it's awesome you like SpongeBob when many people stop watching forever, cool to see you like it again.
I like it more than I've ever liked it these days.

Chris

Floridian
FinnDinner said:
It's actually generally listed as the worst of Season 10 lol
I think it's the worst thing anyone on the show has ever tried to do to another character, let alone a main character trying to kill another main character.

Back