Pinned thread Old Member Reunion Nostalgia Regathering Topic

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
bookworm said:
I joined at such a young age so when I try to remember my past I come here or other websites I was on during middle school. Personally I would never return to this website full time but I definitely would come back to look at my idiot self like I am now.
How's life treating you? Any interesting stories?

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Almost 11 years woah!! Looking through my old posts just for kicks and man are they cringe worthy.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
I was a member of a ton of forums 10 years ago and I'm pretty sure this is the only one that's still online.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
DJ Sponge said:
I was a member of a ton of forums 10 years ago and I'm pretty sure this is the only one that's still online.
Gosh. I was a really active member of three forums ten years ago and I'm still an active member of one out of three (not this one unfortunately). And all three of them are still online and active.

Amazingly, I joined another forum a few years ago and it turned out that a member that used to post here now posts there as an active member too! What are the chances out of all the forums on the internet? (Hello iPlankton if you read this).

It was my tenth anniversary on Twitter yesterday. I'd say "I'm getting old", but actually I'm only 21 and I was on the internet at a stupidly young age.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Gosh. I was a really active member of three forums ten years ago and I'm still an active member of one out of three (not this one unfortunately). And all three of them are still online and active.

Amazingly, I joined another forum a few years ago and it turned out that a member that used to post here now posts there as an active member too! What are the chances out of all the forums on the internet? (Hello iPlankton if you read this).

It was my tenth anniversary on Twitter yesterday. I'd say "I'm getting old", but actually I'm only 21 and I was on the internet at a stupidly young age.
ayyy may I follow ya on Twitter? :D

PhilipB said:

just curious, what are two other forums that still active?

crap22

Baby Clam
So, I came here to visit a couple years ago, and never returned. I should've stayed longer to know you guys. If you don't know me, I was one of the most infamous reviewers from the early 2010's: Woahwoah678.

I'll say this right now: I am too damn afraid to read a sentence from my old reviews. They are THAT BAD. I'll admit, of course, you knew I was a little kid, but I REALLY didn't know what I was doing. I just assumed crap based on several episodes of viewing.

A lot of views on the shows I've reviewed have changed: Scooby Doo Mystery Inc? One of the best cartoon reboots of this decade. Regular Show? One of CN's best 2010 shows.

My thoughts on Spongebob though? I don't watch much of the new episodes, but I'm sure it's getting better.

I won't say I'm 100% mature now, since I STILL have a lot of flaws when it comes to reviewing or posting things, but yeah, I'm back.

crap22

Baby Clam
That, and those crossover fanfic stories I used to write on TV.com? I still do them, but this time, I actually write full-on stories. Here's one of them:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12691055/1/Nickelodeon-Heroes

I must warn you, the grammar can get pretty bad, plus there is a lot of repetition. So far, this is a little fanmade story series I made, and it's on its third story so far.

crap22 said:
That, and those crossover fanfic stories I used to write on TV.com? I still do them, but this time, I actually write full-on stories. Here's one of them:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12691055/1/Nickelodeon-Heroes

I must warn you, the grammar can get pretty bad, plus there is a lot of repetition. So far, this is a little fanmade story series I made, and it's on its third story so far.
oh hey i remember you

aren't you supposed to be on SBC?

crap22

Baby Clam
SpongeOddFan said:
oh hey i remember you

aren't you supposed to be on SBC?
IDK, I thought this was the site.

Man, I pissed off so many users. The funny part about all this? My reputation, other than my HORRENDOUS cringeworthy reviews, because someone called me a noob.

Weird and deep paragraph below:

So I'm graduating high school tomorrow and all I can think about was how I started off here as a little 10 year old who had yet to finish elementary school. I tried to cover up my age and say that I was in my early 20's so that people wouldn't judge me, but looking back at my old posts, it doesn't take much to realize that I wasn't that old. Honestly, even being as old as 10 years of age seemed questionable at times. :P I fooled nobody! I was the real fool, getting banned from the SBC chat because I said I knew someone there from tv.com because I was a lurker, but at the time I didn't know what a "lurker" was, so when I was asked I just ignored it, and I was too sus to stay lol. And then I came here and looked just as stupid, from not understanding Mothra's jokes to not understanding the concept of religion to making insensitive jokes about natural disasters. Honestly, it's fun to just come here and look back at the stupid posts you make. Because the older your posts get, the more stupid you realize they are. I used to think it was just limited to my 2011 days, but my goodness it's not. When my mom banned me from SBM (thank goodness) in 2011 because I was far too young, I didn't know what I'd do without it. And when I came back in 2012 and we got out of the "void" where literally no one would log onto SBM, I felt that way even more. It's crazy because I never thought that there would be a day where I would have moved on from both this site and SpongeBob as a whole, but it happened. I still reference old SpongeBob on the daily, and yes I still love it and will always be a special show for me, but I no longer keep up with it. And it's funny because there were sooooooo many times where I said that I was gonna leave SBM when I would get freaked out over some ::dolphin noise:: petty drama, and I know that there will always be members who say that, and I don't think any of us, self included, ever went through with what we said for more than a day. :P It's one of those things that just happens with time. But no matter how much time goes by, I will never forget the memories I made on here, sorry for getting cheesy but it's true! From the list gang (Pazza vs. Roadie race to finish our lists) to thinking I was cool by blocking a bunch of members I didn't like, to the countless long nights with ooooooofy, RK, Omair, Jake, strudel :salute: and the three in the chat(RIP), it's always a fun time here, no matter how little I show up anymore. I didn't expect this to be a paragraph, but as usual I turned it into one. This site really shows how much time flies by. I started off here still in elementary and I'm about to leave grade school tomorrow. I met a lot of great people here, and if any of you wanted to stay in touch I'd be more than happy. :)

ooooooofy

hello! :)

So I'm graduating high school tomorrow and all I can think about was how I started off here as a little 10 year old who had yet to finish elementary school. I tried to cover up my age and say that I was in my early 20's so that people wouldn't judge me, but looking back at my old posts, it doesn't take much to realize that I wasn't that old. Honestly, even being as old as 10 years of age seemed questionable at times. :P I fooled nobody! I was the real fool, getting banned from the SBC chat because I said I knew someone there from tv.com because I was a lurker, but at the time I didn't know what a "lurker" was, so when I was asked I just ignored it, and I was too sus to stay lol. And then I came here and looked just as stupid, from not understanding Mothra's jokes to not understanding the concept of religion to making insensitive jokes about natural disasters. Honestly, it's fun to just come here and look back at the stupid posts you make. Because the older your posts get, the more stupid you realize they are. I used to think it was just limited to my 2011 days, but my goodness it's not. When my mom banned me from SBM (thank goodness) in 2011 because I was far too young, I didn't know what I'd do without it. And when I came back in 2012 and we got out of the "void" where literally no one would log onto SBM, I felt that way even more. It's crazy because I never thought that there would be a day where I would have moved on from both this site and SpongeBob as a whole, but it happened. I still reference old SpongeBob on the daily, and yes I still love it and will always be a special show for me, but I no longer keep up with it. And it's funny because there were sooooooo many times where I said that I was gonna leave SBM when I would get freaked out over some ::dolphin noise:: petty drama, and I know that there will always be members who say that, and I don't think any of us, self included, ever went through with what we said for more than a day. :P It's one of those things that just happens with time. But no matter how much time goes by, I will never forget the memories I made on here, sorry for getting cheesy but it's true! From the list gang (Pazza vs. Roadie race to finish our lists) to thinking I was cool by blocking a bunch of members I didn't like, to the countless long nights with ooooooofy, RK, Omair, Jake, strudel :salute: and the three in the chat(RIP), it's always a fun time here, no matter how little I show up anymore. I didn't expect this to be a paragraph, but as usual I turned it into one. This site really shows how much time flies by. I started off here still in elementary and I'm about to leave grade school tomorrow. I met a lot of great people here, and if any of you wanted to stay in touch I'd be more than happy. :)
omg pazza I was about to come on here and write the same thing!!!!! I have been very down the past two months coz of high school ending and my whole childhood ending i am not ready to be a sp00py adult :haylp: I don't have any friends at all (not even one!) in my life bc the people I used to call my friends I only saw at school and they barely talked to me anyway but now even that is gone! and I found myself coming back here and I realized that when I first joined here it was because I was in almost the same situation because it was in sixth grade after elementary school ended and my parents decided to put me in a stinky private school where I know no one and I felt very alone in my life and I found this place where I could have friends and talk to people without anxiety getting in the way and just have somewhere to belong! but now I am starting to feel alone again and it stinks because now I no loger feel that sense of belonging here I once had!!! but anyways this is not a place for me to share my woes though maybe I will do that somewhere else but I want to thank all my sbm friends for once helping me out of this stinky pit of loneliness that i am now stuck back in again bc I forgot what a stinky place it is and how it feels so thank u thank u thank u!

also i <3333333 u pazza u know where to find me my dude and also sorry if i made anyone depressed this was not my intent but like i said i've got no one to talk to about this stuff so it all just comes out even when i do not mean to :000 keeping all these feelings in is surely not healthy for me!

omg pazza I was about to come on here and write the same thing!!!!! I have been very down the past two months coz of high school ending and my whole childhood ending i am not ready to be a sp00py adult :haylp: I don't have any friends at all (not even one!) in my life bc the people I used to call my friends I only saw at school and they barely talked to me anyway but now even that is gone! and I found myself coming back here and I realized that when I first joined here it was because I was in almost the same situation because it was in sixth grade after elementary school ended and my parents decided to put me in a stinky private school where I know no one and I felt very alone in my life and I found this place where I could have friends and talk to people without anxiety getting in the way and just have somewhere to belong! but now I am starting to feel alone again and it stinks because now I no loger feel that sense of belonging here I once had!!! but anyways this is not a place for me to share my woes though maybe I will do that somewhere else but I want to thank all my sbm friends for once helping me out of this stinky pit of loneliness that i am now stuck back in again bc I forgot what a stinky place it is and how it feels so thank u thank u thank u!
also i <3333333 u pazza u know where to find me my dude and also sorry if i made anyone depressed this was not my intent but like i said i've got no one to talk to about this stuff so it all just comes out even when i do not mean to :000 keeping all these feelings in is surely not healthy for me!

I’m glad the internet made you feel less lonely! It gave you a chance to show the world how amazing you truly are! I wish people in your real life world were as blessed as we are! I too am scared for adulthood but you and I are like twins and the same age and born on the 22nd of a month and we will get through this together <333

kev

innit

lmao missed u so much here ((:

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.

congrats on the graduation! glad to see you stop by again :D

now go to your room :sbfunny:

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
I joined this forum while I was in middle school. I have just now finished my sixth year of college and going to receive my third college degree.

We're getting old, fam. :nervoussponge:

Just now caught up on the posts in this topic and oh my gosh, I miss all of you! It's so strange how I remember members I haven't seen in almost 10 years almost perfectly.

Back