Pinned thread Old Member Reunion Nostalgia Regathering Topic

Dr. WhoBob said:
This is a reunion topic of old members (people who joined here in 00s mostly and went inactive here). Not adult member topic. You have been here for like 2 years yeah but you aren't actually an older member here.
does mine does it count? :P

Katniss

totally coral
If you're currently active, I dunno if you count. That's the point of this topic, it seems...for older members who haven't been here for a while to regroup and check out the place again.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Hey guys, it's been a while (in the case that there's still anyone here who remembers me, lol). Just got incredibly busy for a while with finishing up film school. But I graduated a little less than a year ago, so here's hoping I get more time to come here! :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
SpOnGeFaN818 said:
Hey guys, it's been a while (in the case that there's still anyone here who remembers me, lol). Just got incredibly busy for a while with finishing up film school. But I graduated a little less than a year ago, so here's hoping I get more time to come here! :)
:bullshrimp: Yeah you better...

Hope you become so famous that you give a shoutout to SBM (or at least your bestie, ssj) ;)

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
ssj4gogita4 said:
:bullshrimp: Yeah you better...

Hope you become so famous that you give a shoutout to SBM (or at least your bestie, ssj) ;)
But of course! How could I ever forget this place?

SpOnGeFaN818 said:
I remember you very well, I'm not too shocked you went to film school. :sbface:

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
E.V.I.L said:
I remember you very well, I'm not too shocked you went to film school. :sbface:
I think very few people who knew me even a little bit were that shocked, haha. And it was pretty great! But now my crisis is trying to find work in the film industry; it's not exactly thriving in Arizona at this point, so I still got plenty of adulting to do in the pretty near future. :P

And how's it going? It's been a very long time since I've talked with you.

SpOnGeFaN818 said:
I think very few people who knew me even a little bit were that shocked, haha. And it was pretty great! But now my crisis is trying to find work in the film industry; it's not exactly thriving in Arizona at this point, so I still got plenty of adulting to do in the pretty near future. :P

hey there, SBM been doing great.

SpOnGeFaN818 said:

I'm... not as spammy. In fact, I've devolved into the "older member who lurks but doesn't post THAT much" phase. xP
Also I think you last talked to me when I was in middle school and now I'm 18 if you want to feel old!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
SpOnGeFaN818 said:
Oh, hey. Fancy seeing you on the same day I too decided to pay a visit.

Even as we grow farther apart, all of our roads still collide every now and again.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
I joined at such a young age so when I try to remember my past I come here or other websites I was on during middle school. Personally I would never return to this website full time but I definitely would come back to look at my idiot self like I am now.

bookworm said:
I joined at such a young age so when I try to remember my past I come here or other websites I was on during middle school. Personally I would never return to this website full time but I definitely would come back to look at my idiot self like I am now.
well, it's been a while, whatever happened to your twin sister?

bookworm said:
Hey bookworm! Long time, no see! How ya been? How's bookgirl been?

Back