BobCarotte

meep
GumBro said:
The Simpsons
3Ik5hBO.jpg

AngryKoopa2002

Angry Koopa 2002
My bottom 5:

5. We Bare Bears, Internet references predominant in every single episode to date and ice bear has no reason to be a main character or even exist for that matter.

4. Adventure Time, this show makes me ::dolphin noise:: pissed off. The main character is a mentally retarded teenager and is on drugs.

3. Over the Garden Wall, a horrifying and tragic mess IMO. The bright ending is all it has going for it.

2. Pig Goat Banana Cricket, disgusting graphics, jokes about bodily functions are predominant, and just a disgusting and horrifying mess.

1. Pickle and Peanut, GROSS JOKES, DISGUSTING ANIMATION, SO STUPID I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF!

All five of these are absolute abd utter disgraces to television and the animation industry.

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
Only five shows have remained here since this thread became dead since October 2015:
Uncle Grandpa
Rick and Morty
Archer
South Park
Arthur

Both the former and latter shows listed here have now ended, the former way back in 2017 and the latter just recently. Regardless of that, will they remain here or be taken off? Let’s find out!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Let's get Rick and Morty out of here, it annoys me lmao

Back