October and November 2018 Premieres

Chris

Floridian
EB The Original Master said:
Season 11 finishes on the 25 of November. But according to production numbers, Squirrel Jelly/The String is the Season 11 finale.
They always air them out of order.

Chris

Floridian
EB The Original Master said:
They've been doing it since Season 2. Season 1 was the only season they aired the episodes in production order.
They like to air two episodes that are paired up together separately too sometimes.

They recently aired the B segment first with The Night Patty.

spongebranch

Banished
Are we not gonna mention that Karen's Virus and Girls' Night Out have had their premieres switched around? Karen's Virus is now airing second and Girls' Night Out is airing first.

It also appears the promo has almost disappeared from Nickelodeon as of Thursday because they were too lazy to make it without the Halloween packaging. scratch that, I saw the Sunday SpongeDay promo return with fall packaging this morning before Stuck in the Wringer aired. Now I've seen the Karen's Virus promo return with fall packaging while Truth or Square aired last night.

Chris

Floridian
spongebranch said:
Are we not gonna mention that Karen's Virus and Girls' Night Out have had their premieres switched around? Karen's Virus is now airing second and Girls' Night Out is airing first.

It also appears the promo has almost disappeared from Nickelodeon as of Thursday because they were too lazy to make it without the Halloween packaging. scratch that, I saw the Sunday SpongeDay promo return with fall packaging this morning before Stuck in the Wringer aired. Now I've seen the Karen's Virus promo return with fall packaging while Truth or Square aired last night.
Karen's Virus aired first.

Back