October and November 2018 Premieres

Now here's the hoping that Bubble Town, Girls Night Out, Squirrel Jelly, and The String will have their own week in November. And maybe Goons on the Moon in December? I really don't know.

IAmASpookyGoober2004 said:
He could. They've been making references to older episodes in the newer seasons and seeing Noseferatu return, even for just a cameo or quick gag, wouldn't be a surprise to me.
That's fair.

Chris

Floridian
spongie33 said:
Nickelodeon has postponed the premiere week of SpongeBob. The SpongeBob Halloween special is going to air this Saturday at 11.
I'm really confused now.

I checked my Tv Listings online and it said the next new episode is going to air Tuesday of next week.

Chris said:
I'm really confused now.

I checked my Tv Listings online and it said the next new episode is going to air Tuesday of next week.
According to Wikipedia, Surf 'n' Turf, Appointment TV, and Karen's Virus have been postponed until later this year, and The Grill is Gone and The Night Patty are premiering tomorrow.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
According to Wikipedia, Surf 'n' Turf, Appointment TV, and Karen's Virus have been postponed until later this year, and The Grill is Gone and The Night Patty are premiering tomorrow.
Wikipedia is not a very good realible source. Everyone can edit it.

Back