Oaxis was Christian this whole time

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Butch may want to watch his back, he's kind of committing fraud right now, and if he plans to be even more scummy then he may cross the line of the law.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Butch may want to watch his back, he's kind of committing fraud right now, and if he plants to me even more scummy then he may cross the line of the law.
This is what I fear will happen within another month. He’s already been shutting down questions from people who want to critique his work (y’know, not the work of Fred Seibert, Steve Marmel and John A Davis among others, his work), and even people who want to know his moral compass. I honestly won’t be surprised if he goes to jail if this behaviour doesn’t stop now.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
This is what I fear will happen within another month. He’s already been shutting down questions from people who want to critique his work (y’know, not the work of Fred Seibert, Steve Marmel and John A Davis among others, his work), and even people who want to know his moral compass. I honestly won’t be surprised if he goes to jail if this behaviour doesn’t stop now.
Yep, I can foresee a bad future for Butch if continues acting like this.

Back