TheJasbre202

Jasbre
During the first full week of November, we will be getting a new segment of SpongeBob every weekday at 4:00 pm CST. They've done this before with May 2016 and July 2016. Usually these weeks of premieres have a segment per day, maybe because they don't wanna air 5 episodes off the bat and just do 2 and a half.

So far, the episodes announced are:

1. No Pictures, Please / Stuck on the Roof (November 6th, 2017) [Episode #221a / 221b]
Patrick leads an enthusiastic stranger on a tour of his favorite places in Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob is afraid to get off the roof of the Krusty Krab, but he will not let that stop him from living his life.
2. There's a Sponge in My Soup (November 7th, 2017) [Episode #218b]
Mr. Krabs' new krabby soup is a hit, until some heat-loving hippies move into the soup vat.
3. Cuddle E. Hugs (November 8th, 2017) [Episode #225a]
SpongeBob's new friend is a giant, fluffy hamster, but no one else is able to see him.
4. ScavengerPants (November 9th, 2017) [Episode #224b]
Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick on an increasingly difficult scavenger hunt to get them out of his hair.
5. Squid Noir (November 10th, 2017) [Episode #224a]
When Squidward's clarinet disappears, he has to become a hard-boiled detective to track it down.

Note: Cuddle E. Hugs will be the only episode NOT available for Digital Download because 225b will not be airing, but the others will since "Spin the Bottle" / 218a already aired in July, and 224 and 221 are fully airing.

Clip from an Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivXB71jwT8

Also: http://www.nick.com/spongebob-squarepants/videos/digtial-short-planktons-color-nullifier/

But, since this is the week of premieres discussion, we should announce as new episodes are announced dates for the week, etc.

Also, since my friend can now cap shows with 5.1 audio, (before he got the item to do this we still did) and we plan to cap every episode, as well as any possible promo we can get for the week in 5.1 audio, as well as the SB special intro we colored, as well as the ending of Squid Noir (if iTunes, Amazon or anywhere else doesn't have it, and for sure we know they wont)

If I can get the content of the special intro around viacom, I will happily post to YouTube, or a MEGA link incase Viacom is being themselves.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Stuck on the Roof is basically confirmed. It's safe to say that the episodes airing will be Stuck on the Roof, No Pictures Please, Sanitation Insanity, Bunny Hunt. and Squid Noir in whatever order.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Wintermelon43 said:
Stuck on the Roof is basically confirmed. It's safe to say that the episodes airing will be Stuck on the Roof, No Pictures Please, Sanitation Insanity, Bunny Hunt. and Squid Noir in whatever order.
No Pictures Please and Bunny Hunt aren't confirmed.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Wintermelon43 said:
I know, but it's safe to say they will air.
since when, I know there are clips in the promo, but we can't confirm it's those two, No Pictures Please is just a Patrick episode, didn't see any clips, and Bunny Hunt is unsure, since that "it's beautiful" moment could be anything.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
since when, I know there are clips in the promo, but we can't confirm it's those two, No Pictures Please is just a Patrick episode, didn't see any clips, and Bunny Hunt is unsure, since that "it's beautiful" moment could be anything.
No Pictures Please is paired with Stuck on the Roof and Bunny Hunt is paired with Sanitation Insanity, so I figure they would air. And people are saying that TISS won't be airing until 2018 so that won't air, so the only other realistic possibilities are Sponge in my Soup and whatever Squid Noir's partner is. And I figured Sponge in my Soup would play with/during the same week as Incredible Shrinking Sponge.

As I said it's not confirmed, but it probably will be those 2

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Wintermelon43 said:
No Pictures Please is paired with Stuck on the Roof and Bunny Hunt is paired with Sanitation Insanity, so I figure they would air. And people are saying that TISS won't be airing until 2018 so that won't air, so the only other realistic possibilities are Sponge in my Soup and whatever Squid Noir's partner is. And I figured Sponge in my Soup would play with/during the same week as Incredible Shrinking Sponge.

As I said it's not confirmed, but it probably will be those 2
remember the July 2016 week of premieres? they only aired 2 segments that were paired together.

Squid Noir / Scavenger Pants (S11E9)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
TheJasbre202 said:
remember the July 2016 week of premieres? they only aired 2 segments that were paired together.

Squid Noir / Scavenger Pants (S11E9)
Look, I didn't say it was definitely going to be those 2 that air, I just said it probably was. We won't know what will defitenly air until Nickelodeon updates the guide, which they don't seem to want to do yet.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
TheJasbre202 said:
Beside Patrick, there is a newly-designed fish in the clip. It could be that stranger from the description to "No Pictures, Please".

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Chrdrenkmann said:
The wait is over. :)

November 6th: No Pictures, Please / Stuck on the Roof (221a / 221b)

November 7th: There's a Sponge in My Soup (218b)

November 8th: Cuddle E. Hugs (225a)

November 9th: ScavengerPants (224b)

November 10th: Squid Noir (224a)

Source: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings/
Cuddle E. Hugs - "SpongeBob's new friend is a giant, fluffy hamster, but no one else is able to see him."
ScavengerPants - "Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick on an increasingly difficult scavenger hunt to get them out of his hair."

ScavengerPants sounds interesting but Cuddle E. Hugs is....uh....

Klu

Moby Dollar
Uncle Sherm said:
Well, some summaries for recent episodes didn't sound too thrilling, but they turned out pretty good. Don't be so fast to judge.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Uncle Sherm said:
Cuddle E. Hugs - "SpongeBob's new friend is a giant, fluffy hamster, but no one else is able to see him."
ScavengerPants - "Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick on an increasingly difficult scavenger hunt to get them out of his hair."

A Pal for Gary revamped?
RomNick said:
Beside Patrick, there is a newly-designed fish in the clip. It could be that stranger from the description to "No Pictures, Please".
Screenshot_2017-10-27_at_10.20.40_AM.png

yeah, this totally isn't a normal background character......

Klu

Moby Dollar
TheJasbre202 said:
A Pal for Gary revamped?
It's almost like every infamous SpongeBob episode is getting improved remake.

All that glitters - Evil Spatula (basically)
Face Freeze - Mimic Madness
One Coarse Meal - Out of the Picture (debatable, but liked OotP, so...)
To love a Patty - Married to Money

I want to see kinda-sorta remake of "Are you happy now" and "Smooth jazz in Bikini Bottom" later on. :D

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Klu said:
It's almost like every infamous SpongeBob episode is getting improved remake.
All that glitters - Evil Spatula (basically)
Face Freeze - Mimic Madness
One Coarse Meal - Out of the Picture (debatable, but liked OotP, so...)
To love a Patty - Married to Money

I want to see kinda-sorta remake of "Are you happy now" and "Smooth jazz in Bikini Bottom" later on. :D
my friend will be capping these from the TV in 5.1, so we will have a TVrip of all these episodes, their special intro and the recolored ending of Squid Noir! :D

And I will rip "Cuddle E. Hugs" from Nick.com for us :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivXB71jwT8

maybe this is from Squid Noir, but i'm completely confused now that "Sanitation Insanity" isn't airing..

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Oh so I was wrong anyway lol.

Cool that they'll actually air Sponge in my Soup at a good time.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Wintermelon43 said:
Oh so I was wrong anyway lol.

Cool that they'll actually air Sponge in my Soup at a good time.
Sponge in my Soup also takes place during winter/fall, so it completely works out!

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Sponge in my Soup also takes place during winter/fall, so it completely works out!

Huh, normally they don't show what season the episodes take place in. Just the seasonal episodes, Snowball Effect, and Krabs a la Mode do that. Wonder why they would show it...

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Wintermelon43 said:
Huh, normally they don't show what season the episodes take place in. Just the seasonal episodes, Snowball Effect, and Krabs a la Mode do that. Wonder why they would show it...
well, the hippies' fire is put out by mister krabs and they need somewhere to stay during winter (forgot the winter special is Krabby Soup) so they crash the soup since it's warm. it's a great episode imo

Back