Nostalgic episodes

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
This show is really, really nostalgic, being pretty much the best thing to happen in my childhood. The most nostalgic episode for me would have to be "graveyard shift", mostly because of the dark and eerie atmosphere. How about you guys?

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Almost all of the show is nostalgic to me. My first time watching the show was seeing a bit of Employee of the Month, so that one's definitely nostalgic. Weird episodes that kind of freaked me out like I Was a Teenage Gary and Survival of the Idiots also left an impression on me. There's also the obvious choices of the classics, Band Geeks and Chocolate With Nuts, but those are mainly nostalgic because of me later getting internet and realizing that most people loved them too. Finally, even with a lot of the later episodes not being as good, I do have nostalgic memories of binge-watching marathons of them back in 2006-2009.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Roller Cowards, BoFS, and any episode I had on DVD (this includes Fungus Among Us)

Suds because I was germaphobic when I was little

Whale of a Birthday

The Chaperone

The Two Faces of Squidward

Squidtastic Voyage

SquidBob TentaclePants

Patrick SmartPants

The Best Day Ever (my mom says I liked the sun and wanted a sun like that; it had to be that special sun with a smile. I didn't even notice it set the room on fire when I was little. Also, a. I'm like that with Cyborg nowadays in the DC fandom, and b. GIIIIIRRRRRL WE GET OOOOONNNN LIKE A HOUSE ON FIIIIIRE)

Earworm (I actually sang the song at school once for a presentation they were doing.)

The Splinter, Giant Squidward, etc. (I watched them on premiere)

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
(my mom says I liked the sun and wanted a sun like that; it had to be that special sun with a smile. Also, I'm like that with Cyborg nowadays in the DC fandom.
Now I'm even more like that in the Toonami fandom; I can't accept any other TOM, it has to be TOM 2.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
SB-129, Pizza Delivery, Arrgh, Rock Bottom, Something Smells, Dying for Pie, Wormy, Life of Crime, Graveyard Shift, Club Spongebob, Just One Bite, Idiot Box, One Krabs Trash, No Weenies Allowed, The Camping, Chocolate, Party Pooper Pants, Skill Crane, Funny Pants

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
I'll never not watch Imitation Krabs when I have the chance to. It's your flagship early days Krusty Krab episode. First one to really feel like a Krusty Krab episode. Decent nostalgia there for me

Back