Nostalgic childhood shows? (read OP post before posting pls)

ScumBob

sicko m0de
do you have any shows from your past or childhood that you have nostalgic memories/feelings for?
It doesn't have to be good, just something that is nostalgic to you

for me: Robotboy some of the stuff from cartoon network in its CN City era

...robotboy

EDIT: Oh, and also the original Ben 10.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Oh yeah, I remember Robotboy, it was alright, as well as other shows like Code Lyoko (My brother used to LOVE this show), Ed Edd n Eddy, Teen Titans and more.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
I remember watching some of the HBO kid shows a bit, especially Crashbox and A Little Curious. Also, SpongeBob, Sesame Street, Between the Lions, Dora, and Diego used to be the shi-er, poop during my childhood.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
House of Mouse, a whole bunch of 90s and 2000s NickToons (even Mr. Meaty, ha), and a whole bunch of pre-2007 CN shows (Ed Edd n Eddy, PPG, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and more), Dragon Ball Z (my sister used to watch this show by the tons as a kid), W.I.T.C.H., and more.

abisert

Giant Clam
I basically grew up with Disney Channel in the late 2000s (That's so Raven, Suite Life, Hannah Montana the ones I remember the most), and then I continued throughout the early 2010s (Fish Hooks). I also started watching SpongeBob at that time, but I was more of a Disney fan./

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Since I didn't grow up with Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, my shows, for the most part, are more obscure and native to my own country. Or...anything I could watch in my country on the TV channels we DID have.
  • Winnie The Pooh (the original animated series from the 80's...think it may have been the first TV show I ever watched regularly and also watched via video cassettes...mostly because I didn't respond to anything or anyone unless Pooh was in the room. Think my autism plays a part in my obsession with Pooh in that sense. IDK.)
  • Rolie Polie Olie.
  • Pocoyo.
  • Teletubbies
  • Something Special (a show that taught sign language and also featured special needs children with speech impediments. And given there was a time in my life where my parents learnt sign language, this show had more meaning to me at the time.)
  • Tweenies
  • Make Way For Noddy (OPENING THEME IS EVERYTHING!!! But I've also heard the American version and I'm a little broken at how it sounds...)
  • ToonAttik (Any Brits here tune into CITV every weekend morning when this was on? I remember this being THE PLACE to watch SpongeBob!)
  • Fifi And The FlowerTots.
  • Brum
Any more I'll list 'em later...I have quite a few shows.

yes. rugrats,doug,ahhh! real monsters,kenan and kel,all that,the amanda show,mummies alive,metabots,monster rancher,
pokémon generations one and two only,danny phantom,samurai pizza cats,
mighty morphin' power rangers to power rangers dino thunder,hey arnold,rocket power,double dare,figure it out,
the legend of the hidden temple,transformers beast wars/machines transformers armada/cybertron,as told by ginger,pelswick,
the angry beavers,beyblademy gym partner is a monkey,camp lazlo,the original ben 10,wild and crazy kids,rugrats all grown up,
the batman,baman the animated series,johnny test,johnny bravo,dexters lab,cow and chicken,
the grim adventures of billy and mandy and evil concarne,the grim adventures of billy and kandy on its own,
fosters home for imaginary friends,zoids,g-gundam,any looney toons variation,any tom and jerry variation and tiny toons.

GalacticHeaven

Floating Shopping List
Definitely the Powerpuff girls :) (not the new one, ew)
I even had all three of the powerpuff girl dolls at one point! ahh good times :)
At that time I only had VHS tapes, and not cable for some reason, so I only had the powerpuff girls, Scooby-doo, and Looney tunes.
Looking at a random VHS tape just makes me think "Oh!, Powerpuff girls :wub: " hahahaha

Super Weenie Hut Junior

Imitation Krab
Blue's Clues, Noggin, Playhouse Disney, Thomas the Dank/Tank Engine, Jimmy Neutron, CatDog, Rugrats, I could go on.

Season 3 of SB is pretty nostalgic to me, as it was the newest season at the time I was old enough to remember some of it

BobCarotte

meep
Every Nick Jr show I used to watch, especially Dora and Blue's Clues, 90s and early 2000s Nicktoons and old Cartoon Network (Original PPG, Dexter's Lab, Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, etc.)

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Virtually the entire catalog of Jetix, Disney XD's predecessor. That block's programming really planted the seeds for my love of science fantasy.

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
ChalkZone, SpongeBob, Rugrats, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Max & Ruby, Blues Clues, Little Bill, The Fairly OddParents, Fosters Home, Billy And Mandy, Dexter's Lab, Chowder, Catscratch, Rocko, Jimmy Neutron, All Grown Up, Invader Zim. all these shows have a special place in my heart. that place is called my childhood.

PinkPearl

insert title here
A lot of things on Nick Jr: Blues Clues, Little Bear, Dora the Explorer, Max & Ruby, things like that. Also Sesame Street, Maya & Miguel, Cyber Chase, Clifford, Arthur, and Zoom. PBS Kids also had this spinoff called Sprout where they'd have something called the Good Night Show that my little sister just adored.

They were on in my house constantly. I didn't watch all of these shows (some were my sisters), but they all remind me of childhood anyway.

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Anything on PBS Kids when i grew up. From Arthur, Sawga, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Dragon Tales, Zoom, etc.

Yeah, without PBS Kids I wouldn't be speaking english at all. Who said you can't learn to speak a language by watching TV? Yeah, I did.

TheOtherSpongebob

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I grew up with a lot of PBS, Nick Jr., and Playhouse Disney shows such as Bear in the Big Blue House, Barney, Dragon Tales, Clifford, Blue's Clues, Dora, Sesame Street(I loved Elmo), the list can go on and on. I also loved The Wiggles.

Also, anybody remember Noggin? I barely remembered Feetface, but I miss Moose & Zee. :'(

Back