Norm of the North vs The Nut Job 2

Norm of the North vs The Nut Job 2

• Total voters

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
A new movie was announced yesterday, Norm of the North starring Rob Schneider.

It's coming out on January 16, 2016. Which is also the same date as The Nut Job 2. So which would you rather see?

I would rather see Norm of the North, because parts of the trailer were funny. The Nut Job was awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8A_F5oYJGI

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Let's see, Rob Schneider as a polar bear or a sequel to a terrible movie. I'll go with the third option.
i645ot.jpg

BeanoSponge said:
Little kids.
Even If they watch, I don't think Nut Job 2 has a chance to compete with other animated movies that going to come out in 2016. Kids will see those movies more than the sequel of a bad movie. It'll definetly bombed at box office.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
SB_DW_Fan said:
Even If they watch, I don't think Nut Job 2 has a chance to compete with other animated movies that going to come out in 2016. Kids will see those movies more than the sequel of a bad movie. It'll definetly bombed at box office.
Yeah, especially as KFP 3 comes out a few weeks later.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Ling-Ling said:
What's so bad about him? I don't know. What if it was Dan Schneider, though?...

Really, aside from the animation, Norm of the North is funny and interesting. The characters might be a bit decieving, but there's no problem with their character, as far as I can tell. However, I'm gonna wait until it hits the theaters to see if it's good or not.

Back