Non-canon eps?

Any specific episodes you consider non-canon? Why?

(I thought I saw a thread like this on a different site, so I decided to bring it over here.)

Here's a few I consider non-canon:

Are You Happy Now? might be considered non-canon. Squidward's had PLENTY of happy memories before.

Stanley S. Squarepants can also be considered non-canon due to the fact that it contradicts Stephen Hillenburg saying Spongebob is the only square-headed sea sponge (His ancestors were square, but currently Spongebob is the only square sponge in the ocean)

Also, didn't Stephen Hillenburg say Sandy was sent underwater by NASA? If so, Chimps Ahoy! could be non-canon as well.

I've seen a lot of people who also consider these non-canon, usually for the same reason.

I like to consider A Pal For Gary and Pet-Sitter Pat as non-canon

A lot of fans consider A Pal for Gary non-canon, mostly because SpongeBob’s naivety was out of control. Is it the same reason with Pet-sitter Pat, but with Patrick’s stupidity instead of SpongeBob’s naivety?

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Probably just some of the worst episodes and/or the episodes with the most out of character moments. So Pet Sitter Pat, A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, and The Card would be a few examples.

Back