Nintendo Power!

warblower99

Chop those gravy bars
Although I was wayyy ahead of its glory days, I still read a few issues at my local library here or there around 2011/2012, and I think I even read the last issue too. Pretty cool.

Over the past month I have excitedly racked up a total of 29 issues (18 of those I got for $3.54 altogether!!!) and I plan to get more.

Well, have any of you guys read, bought, or subscribed to NP? I'd love to see your guys' comments about it.

(and yes ssj i know there has most likely been a thread like this already (not 100% sure) but im reviving it yrewhafkbvd)
(plus it's here because video games lol)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I love the review from AVGN on the Nintendo Power magazines. I wish it kept going, but I also understand it's not really a thing today because of the internet.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Thank the lord for AVGN showing us this awesomeness we missed out on not growing up in the 80s and the 90s. Reading some of the newer issues of Nintendo Power before it got discontinued, I was really disappointed to see how it was a shadow of its former self. But yeah, that's the price we have to pay with the age of the internet.

Back