Nintendo GameCube

SS4Gohan

Part Computer or Something
The Nintendo GameCube system is loaded with innovative features. From its fast loading, high capacity optical disk to its four controller ports, Nintendo GameCube was made to provide people with the most entertaining gaming experience possible. One look at the Nintendo GameCube hardware and you know it's different. The compact shape is not only practical... the unique design is symbolic of Nintendo's commitment to focus on creating the world's most original and innovative video games.

Here's the games I have: Dragon Ball Z Budokai, F-Zero GX, Kirby Air Ride, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest, The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition, The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Metroid Prime, NFL Street, Soul Calibur II, SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob SquarePants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, Star Fox Adventures, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk's Underground, and Wario World.

And my newest one's WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Wow, that's a lot of games. ;) I wish I had as many choices as you. I have the PS2, and I have both "SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom", and "SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman" as well. I prefer Battle for Bikini Bottom better - much better graphics and response, and a better story too. :) B)

What's your favorite game?

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Favorite SpongeBob game or just favorite game?

And we should probably start a new topic for that, and keep this to talk about Nintendo GameCube, which, by the way, I don't have.

Back