Nicktoons to air Every SpongeBob Ever marathon on Feb. 22

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
On February 22nd, 2021, Nicktoons will air the Every SpongeBob Ever marathon every night between 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM to promote Sponge On the Run, with a sneak peek at the movie.

Every SpongeBob Ever is a marathon of every single SpongeBob episode aired, in order. It was first aired on July 7, 2019, and was planned to finish on July 12, but it got cut off following the airing of InSPONGEiac on July 11th, without warning. On the 22nd, it will reair the event, and let's hope it doesn't end abruptly at some point since if you have Nicktoons this will be a great way to binge the entire series (if you like staying up very late).

:sbpopcorn:

(Also if a staff member sees this you can move it to The Bottom Feeder since while I can't post threads there this is still important news.)

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
YES! They're back to doing the Every SpongeBob Ever marathon (even though in 2019 they never got to finish it for some odd reason). Luckily, I'm off from school next week, which mean I might be able to watch this marathon and hope to God that Nicktoons doesn't screw it up this time.

Back