Nickelodoen predictions for next year

Classic shows coming to the main network, new movies, and schedule/website/general updating/improving. A new hit show or cartoon that is successful for the long run, and gives variety to the network (these are all hopeful predictions)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Pinky Malinky, Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling, Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus and Squidward's Spin-Off all premiere on Nickelodeon and every episode of Rocko, Zim and SpongeBob are put on Netflix.

Lizstaria

Ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli
Nickelodeon will lean heavily on Netflix (which i'd say isn't a bad thing, means more shows are easily accessible) and a few new shows wills come out and fail and the cycle continues

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I personally think that they’ve aired less SpongeBob this year, because Season 13 will be released on Netflix all at once. Better to spread Season 12 out than to burn it all off and have a long hiatus.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
SpongeBob SquarePants will become a Netflix Original Series and be completely taken off of Nickelodeon

(ok, not really!)

My hope is Nick can find their "Next Big Thing" and slowly transition themselves AWAY from SpongeBob

Back