Nickelodeon's version of Smash Bros

Which Nickelodeon All Star Brawl fight is your favorite

• Total voters

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
So Apparently. . . Nickelodeon is making their OWN game CLEARLY inspired by Super Smash Bros; It's Called Nickelodeon All Star Brawl. . . and Features MANY Nickelodeon characters from Present Day nicktoons(Spongebob & The Loud House, as well as the TMNT) as well as Characters from Shows that have Ended(Like Danny Phantom, Hey Arnold, & Invader Zim) as well as some Klasky Csupo Characters, like Oblina(My Favorite Klaspy Csupo Character; Seriously; this Candy Cane Chick with Big Lips is Ironically more Attractive than Terrifying to me. . .) Reptar(I Guess the Gojira-Inspired Cartoon Kaiju was Shrunken down to fit down with the Scale of the Other Characters. . . I mean SSB did the same thing with Making Olimar Big enough that he'd be able to fight against Characters that would otherwise make him look Microscopic in scale;) Nigel Thornberry; and a character from the oldest & First Nicktoon ever; Powdered Toast man from Ren & Stimpy;

so What do you think about this game; and What Nickelodeon Characters would YOU want to see in this game;

Personally, I'd be ALL for Seeing Jimmy Neutron and/or Cindy Vortex(I Mean She DOES do Martial Arts; so She'd be a good candidate for a Nickelodeon Smash Clone), or See Avatar Aang or Korra; Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot; Tak from Tak & the power of jojo(with his Pre-Show Characterzation from the OG Games that were MUCH better than the actual show that came after the games); The Penguins from The Penguins from Madagascar; Kid Danger, Sanjay & Craig. . .

There's so many Nicktoons they could use(Kid Danger IS A Nicktoon; aka The Adventures of Kid Danger)

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I Just Remembered there being ONE more Character I Want to see;

I'd LOVE to see Tak from Tak & the Power of Juju here. . .

with the characterization he had from the games that Predated the show; and of MUCH higher quality than the actual cartoons themselves!!

Back