Nickelodeon to air NFL Wild Card game next year

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
As if the NFL wasn't stupid enough already with the playoff expansion... :rolleyes:

It's not April 1, yet.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Are they gonna play Sweet Victory during halftime because I don't get it...

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
The NFL tried it. It failed...presumably because the majority of the people watching the superbowl don't know who Steve Hillenburg is...
Having it on Nickelodeon means there's a chance to do better... (don't mind me just holding on to a hope that disappeared the second sicko mode started playing after Squidward)

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
They've announced the broadcaster too.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Having it on Nickelodeon means there's a chance to do better... (don't mind me just holding on to a hope that disappeared the second sicko mode started playing after Squidward)
If Nickelodeon does try again during the wildcard game, maybe they could play "Sweet Victory" (or "Ripped Pants") on the stadium's Jumbotrons during halftime while fireworks go off...they have those big TV screens on their scoreboards, why not use them? :)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
If Nickelodeon does try again during the wildcard game, maybe they could play "Sweet Victory" (or "Ripped Pants") on the stadium's Jumbotrons during halftime while fireworks go off...they have those big TV screens on their scoreboards, why not use them? :)
That would be so cool if they did that. Since the games will be on Nickelodeon anyway, maybe I'll actually intently tune in.

Back