Nickelodeon Nickelodeon reboots

Only if there's a reason for them to exist. I'm happy about The Jungle Movie and Enter the Florpus because the shows ended before the story could conclude, and I'm happy about Static Cling because it has something to say about the differences between the 90's and now and about reboots in general. I'm not too happy about the Rugrats reboot, because there's no good reason for it. There's no loose threads to tie up. An example of a "reboot" I would like to see is an expanded version of the cancelled Angry Beavers finale, because I can only assume fans of the show never got closure and also it wasn't fair that it was cancelled just because the executives found it insulting.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Only if there's a reason for them to exist. I'm happy about The Jungle Movie and Enter the Florpus because the shows ended before the story could conclude, and I'm happy about Static Cling because it has something to say about the differences between the 90's and now and about reboots in general. I'm not too happy about the Rugrats reboot, because there's no good reason for it. There's no loose threads to tie up. An example of a "reboot" I would like to see is an expanded version of the cancelled Angry Beavers finale, because I can only assume fans of the show never got closure and also it wasn't fair that it was cancelled just because the executives found it insulting.

Only if they’re for shows that
A) They haven’t rebooted/announced yet, and
B) Still need closure.
The list isn’t very big anymore, but I’d be in love with another Angry Beavers season that starts off with another meta episode about how they’ve been rebooted.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sums up how I feel very well, and I'm someone who only liked, not loved, The Angry Beavers growing up. Please, only reboots for shows that were unfairly canceled and didn't get appropriate closure. The entertainment market is oversaturated as it is with reboots, remakes, and things trying to win appeal on nostalgia alone. Shows from the past were made in that time for that time. The time of now needs more good new shows made for the time of now.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Well, since we are getting All That, Rugrats, and Are You Afraid of the Dark reboots...I'd like to see some Doug and Angry Beavers. I think Doug can cover some school issues today and Angry Beavers has the energy to be like a Ren & Stimpy again for today's kids.

There's a good article on what should be rebooted. I actually think "What Would You Do" should get a reboot. I'm not talking about the ABC crap version...I'm talking Marc Summers reboot and having more fun.

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
I can't wait to see the new episode "Doug Gets Shot"
I laughed way too hard at this...

Anywho, I don't think with the new pres at Nick tht we will be getting a plethora of reboots. The guy seems to have a very strict idea of how he will run Nick, and it looks like he's not even going to let Nick follow through with releasing the Rocko special--or at least not any time soon. So don't expect much.

Back