Nickelodeon producing new "Monster High" live action musical and cartoon with Mattel

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
My brother brought this to my attention

Nick is making a live action musical based on the popular Monster High line of fashion dolls

They are also producing a cartoon for the toy-line as well

I don't like how ever since Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Nickelodeon has been becoming more reliant on established IP instead of original ideas and concepts!

How do you feel about this?

pinkiepie05

Baby Clam
It does kind of suck that over the years more and more reboots and remakes have been made. I understand why this is done. It is safer to make a show or movie that already has a large fan base /audience than hope that people will watch something that they have never heard of before.

I've been a big fan of Monster High for awhile and really enjoyed the original line of dolls and the animated movies. I hope that the new line of dolls and the movie will get a new generation of kids to enjoy Monster High.

Supersponge456

Floating Shopping List
i remember monster high i remember having some batman joker on a bike happy meal toy that also had a monster high toy with it well anyway we will have to see what this will be like

Back