Nickelodeon Magazine

warblower99

Chop those gravy bars
Any memories reading it?

I remember when I was really little (around 3) and I was going to get my haircut. The place had an issue of Nick Mag with Spongebob on the cover and an ad on the back with a guy covered in dirt or feces..? It was 2007 or 2008, and if anyone knows which issue I'm talking about then please tell me.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I definitely remember the commercials. I never got my hands on one, that I can recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oel0zjpKCwE

Yeah, I'm a fan of the Nick Magazines. I actually have a issue from Spring 2003 on my bookshelf, which has alot of cool production stuff explained in there, like original models and a comic drawn by Hillenburg in 1996. The issue was found in my uncle's basement in 2015.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
The Red Lizard said:
Yeah, I'm a fan of the Nick Magazines. I actually have a issue from Spring 2003 on my bookshelf, which has alot of cool production stuff explained in there, like original models and a comic drawn by Hillenburg in 1996. The issue was found in my uncle's basement in 2015.
Are you able to upload it here?

Bianca

Dreamlover
One of my favorite Nick Mag memories is always the gag project you could do with one of the pages. I didn't get to read it often because my mother only bought it for me occasionally at Winn-Dixie.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
I remember the Nickelodeon magazines! I would see them in stores and beg my parents to let me have one. Most of the time, I would have to read the magazine in the store and put it back, but sometimes my parents would give in and buy an issue for me. :)

I, too, remember the gag projects. The comics were probably my favorite part.

Shahar

Imitation Krab

Do you have scans of Spongebob from tha magazine?

StarryKiki

Baby Clam
I love Nickelodeon magazine! I own a lot of issues from the late 90s and I own several from the 2000s/2010s. And I think I also have the last issue from the original run.

Back