Nickelodeon Kart Racers

Squilliam

I need squidward :( but that's ok because of spongebob and patrick :)

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Trailer is out! (Not looking amazing or anything)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXG6dAb0cr8

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
abney317 said:
Trailer is out! (Not looking amazing or anything)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXG6dAb0cr8
I guess those high-quality screenshots were lies, no offence, but the GameCube could probably run these graphics.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
I'm pretty sure a PS1 could run these lol
Nickelodeon games tend to look underdeveloped, I understand since they're characters better suited for television, but if it isn't advanced game design that could really change its quality.

FinnDinner said:
Nickelodeon games tend to look underdeveloped, I understand since they're characters better suited for television, but if it isn't advanced game design that could really change its quality.
I think it ultimately depends on the developer. For example, SpongeBob games using the model from around the mid-2000's, specifically the 2003 model that debuted in BfBB, looked pretty darn good for the time, but developers change and publishers fade away and so for a while, we ended up with stuff like this.

I'm saying sorry in advance for what you're about to see, this is why Nickelodeon shouldn't put their franchises in just about anyone's hands.
8682.png

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I think it ultimately depends on the developer. For example, SpongeBob games using the model from around the mid-2000's, specifically the 2003 model that debuted in BfBB, looked pretty darn good for the time, but developers change and publishers fade away and so for a while, we ended up with stuff like this.

I'm saying sorry in advance for what you're about to see, this is why Nickelodeon shouldn't put their franchises in just about anyone's hands.
8682.png
BFBB looked good, but some it looks about the same for this, and there is a 15 year difference.

FinnDinner said:
BFBB looked good, but some it looks about the same for this, and there is a 15 year difference.
I see what you mean, but the problem is these environments look so barren unlike previous titles. In fact, here's how their next game will look like (if Heavy Iron isn't the developer, that is) :
1.jpg

Just like the deserts in real life!

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I see what you mean, but the problem is these environments look so barren unlike previous titles. In fact, here's how their next game will look like (if Heavy Iron isn't the developer, that is) :
1.jpg

Just like the deserts in real life!
That's why I don't own many Nick games, I like a little colour lol

Back