Nickelodeon Nickelodeon is cancelling Henry Danger & the Double Dare reboot!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Nick is cancelling Henry Danger after the 5th season as confirmed by Jace Norman

Also, Marc Summers said the Double Dare reboot is ending soon along with the live show

But he said the series is NOT ending due to ratings!

Why else would they pull the show?

And could SpongeBob be next?!

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I'm not a fan of either, but I doubt Spongebob is next on the chopping block. The franchise's popularity may be waning, but it's still a crucial cornerstone of Nick's marketing.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I can see Henry Danger getting cancelled, but idk why they're cancelling Double Dare.

What happened to “Welcome to the Wayne”, “Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty”, etc.? I mean, I could care less that they’re gone, but they just... vanished?

I’ll be surprised if they don’t do a finale for Henry Danger because like I said, I thought it was a big property for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I've already heard about the Henry Danger news, and I actually quite liked the show, i know suprising right? Honestly I think the show was and is overhated becuse honestly the acting really isn't anywhere close to awful. Now don't get me wrong, the writing can sometmes have some flaws, however for the most part, loved the show. Can't say I'm too thrilled with it ending, but I understand why, the show has lost it's steam, and really has declined in quality as the cast got older. Also spongebob won't be next, it still gets decent numbers of streams.

I've already heard about the Henry Danger news, and I actually quite liked the show, i know suprising right? Honestly I think the show was and is overhated becuse honestly the acting really isn't anywhere close to awful. Now don't get me wrong, the writing can sometmes have some flaws, however for the most part, loved the show. Can't say I'm too thrilled with it ending, but I understand why, the show has lost it's steam, and really has declined in quality as the cast got older. Also spongebob won't be next, it still gets decent numbers of streams.

Yes, thank you for saying that! Henry Danger was a modern DanWarp/Nick great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back