Written by
PokDouglas

Directed by
PokDouglas

Anything Else I Forgot
PokDouglas

The Fairly OddParents created by
Butch Hartman

Marc: Previously on Nickelodeon INVADED...

*footage from Steve-a-Go-Go*

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!
Patrick: IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!
Patrick: Stevie is really...a brain-sucking...ALIEN!!!

Squidward: Help. Me.
Patrick: Who's George Huffyboo?
Sandy: Eggies.

Plankton: I'm going to recruit aliens from the outer regions!
Sandy: (being beamed onto the ship) I like buffalo wings...
SpongeBob: They abducted Sandy!

Marc: According to our sensors, the closest jelly-abundent location to here is...Dimmsdale, California!
Patrick: Wherever the aliens go, we shall go too!

A message appeared on the screen, reading "The Invasion Has Just Begun..." before it finally cut to the episode.

First scene: Boys Will Be Jelly-Eaters!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
SpongeBob fics, I'm used to writing. Fics about other Nick shows...not so much. So don't be too suprised if it takes me longer to update chapters to the rest of the event then it did to update a chapter for the SB chapter.

Also, if you don't watch Fairly OddParents, most of this fic probably won't make sense to you.

Boys Will Be Jelly-Eaters!

A shadow started descending over a sign that said "Welcome to Dimmsdale". The citizens of Dimmsdale started running in fear. Mr. Crocker walked out of the Dimmsdale Ivy League.

Mr. Crocker: Yes! Success! I finally proved to the Dimmsdale Ivy League, the finest college in California, that I'm not crazy, AND THEY HIRED ME AS A PROFESSOR!

That's when the alien spaceship flew by. Its shadow passed Crocker.

Mr. Crocker: (pointing to the spaceship) Aliens! Aliens! (running into the campus) I saw aliens! ALIENS!!!*

He was then kicked out. He landed in a nearby bush marked "Poison Ivy". He jumped out, itchy and rashy.

Mr. Crocker: AAAGGGHHH!!! This isn't the kind of "Ivy league" I was talking about!

The spaceship continued to fly over Dimmsdale. We cut to the top of what looked like a jar of some greenish slime that was bubbling. Someone dipped an ice-cream scooper into the slime. It oozed and leaked out of the scooper.

Wanda's voice: Cosmo, turn the lights on!

The lights turned on and the camera zoomed out to show that it was Timmy Turner holding the scooper. The "slime" was actually a giant jar of strawberry jelly that looked like a greenish color with the lights turned off. Timmy had to use a ladder to get to the top of the giant jar.

Wanda: (flies up to him) Timmy, why'd you wish for a giant jar of jelly?
Timmy: I don't know. I just felt like wishing for a giant jar of jelly.

He scooped a handful into his mouth.

Timmy: Hey...why is it bubbling?

Wanda looked down.

Wanda: Cosmo!

She flew down to Cosmo, who had poofed a giant bunsen burner under the jar.

Wanda: You're not supposed to cook jelly!
Cosmo: Well, maybe you should have told me that before I poofed up this giant bunsen burner!
Timmy: Leave it on! This jelly tastes good!

Cosmo gave Wanda his "Ha-ha, I'm smarter then you" smile.

Next scene: Wandtastic Vortex!

*That was a line from the Drake and Josh episode "Alien Invaders".

Stinkoman 20X6

Wandtastic Vortex!

Back at the spaceship, Marc, Jared, and Chris were having trouble with the controls.

Marc: What do you mean you two don't know how to pilot this rental spaceship?! You could've told me that!
Chris: We like, totally did tell you that, dude. We said we weren't the best pilots or nuttin', but you like, totally said it didn't matter as long as we didn't totally crash, dude!
Jared: Enga mi manera a travs de la escuela experimental! {I cheated my way through pilot school!}
Marc: (grabs the joystick) Alright, then. Give me the controls.
Chris: (trying to grab it away from Marc) Hey, hold on, dude! Who says you get the knarly controls?
Marc: That's quite strange. Just four seconds ago, you said you couldn't operate a single one of them!
Chris: Well times change, Marc!

Chris accidentally pressed the button the joystick. A small machine gun came out of the ship's bottom.

Chris: Oops. Wipeout.
Marc: Oh, no! That machine gun can't fire! It...

The machine gun fired a green beam that shot through Dimmsdale.

Marc: ...contained our last alien energy beam.
Jared: Eso no era una cosa muy elegante a hacer, amigos. {That wasn't a very smart thing to do, friends.}
Marc: Shut up, Jared.

The beam flew through Dimmsdale before finally flying towards Timmy's house. Timmy accidentally slipped and fell in.

Wanda: Timmy!

Timmy poked his head out of the jelly.

Timmy: Hey, now I'm swimming in it! This is awesome!
Cosmo: Ooh! I wanna try!

He poofed himself into the flaotee he wore in the episode That's Life. Timmy took a deep breath and dove back in. Just as he did, Cosmo and Wanda noticed the green beam.

Wanda: (gasp) Cosmo, look! A green energy beam headed right for us!
Cosmo: Oh, no! (holds wand out in front of him) Protect me, wand!

The beam phased through the window and struck Cosmo's wand. The magic in his wand absorbed the beam. Once the alien energy was completely absorbed, the wand was glowing green. Timmy popped his head out, not noticing the glowing wand.

Timmy: Hey, Cosmo! I wish the bunsen burner was bigger!
Cosmo: You got it!
Wanda: Cosmo, no!

Instead of the usual puffy "Poof!" cloud, the bunsen burner was surrounded by a green "Zap!" ray. It then transformed into a giant glowing green bunsen burner. It started firing a huge green flame that turned the jelly into green slime. It also started heating the slime to extremes.

Timmy: Ahh! Ow! Cosmo, what-ow-what did you do?!

His clothes started to dissolve in the hot slime, and so did his hat and hair. Wanda finally poofed the jar away, leaving the slime to splash on the floor. Downstairs, Timmy's parents were eating breakfast.

Timmy's mom: Honey, did you hear something upstairs?
Timmy's dad: Hmm, nope. But as long as it's not Timmy bathing in hazardously hot slime, I don't really care! Now where's my toast?

Back upstairs, Timmy lay on the slimy floor. His shirt, pants, hat, and hair had dissolved in the slime, leaving him bald, in his underwear, and severely swollen.

Timmy: (weakly) I feel like I've just been chemically bathed.

Wanda poofed Timmy back to his regular state, with his clothes and hair back.

Timmy: Cosmo, what was that all about?
Cosmo: I don't know! Green stuff hit my wand!
Wanda: While you were swimming, a green energy beam flew through the window and struck Cosmo's wand! Let me scan it with mine.

She grabbed Cosmo's glowing wand and scanned it with hers. Readings started appearing on the star.

Wanda: Oh, no! It's worse then we thought!
Timmy: What?
Wanda: The beam that struck Cosmo's wand is made of...alien energy!
Timmy: Aliens?! Ha-ha! There are no such things as aliens!

We then cut to images of the Yugopatamanians from several episodes (most notable ones with the words "Spaced Out" in the title), the Gigglepies from "So Totally Spaced Out!", and the enitre alien cast of the "Crash Nebula" special.

Timmy: Or...maybe there are.
Wanda: Wait...*dramtic music*...there's more...

Next scene: Chocolate Slime!

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Hey, PokeDouglas, did the packages for the other Nicktoons actually got sent? Just asking. Anyway, this is great! :thumbsup:

Stinkoman 20X6

ATTENTION, ALL READERS OF THIS FIC!!!!

So far, doing Nickelodeon INVADED is startign to seem like doing a real movie or special, in the case of "plot changes". Every now and then, you realize something isn't working with the plot or a subplot and it has to changed slightly or drastically. This has just happened with Wand from Outer Space, but this time, it's a subplot and it's drastic.

Due to the sudden plot change, the next scene will be on hiatus for half a week or so, due to the initial subplot being originally introduced in the scene. Don't worry, once the next scene is on, the fic will go back to being updated regularly.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock

So far, doing Nickelodeon INVADED is startign to seem like doing a real movie or special, in the case of "plot changes". Every now and then, you realize something isn't working with the plot or a subplot and it has to changed slightly or drastically. This has just happened with Wand from Outer Space, but this time, it's a subplot and it's drastic.

Due to the sudden plot change, the next scene will be on hiatus for half a week or so, due to the initial subplot being originally introduced in the scene. Don't worry, once the next scene is on, the fic will go back to being updated regularly.

I never notic any plot changes. >_>

Stinkoman 20X6

I never notic any plot changes. :O
The said plot change is in the NEXT scene.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock

I never notic any plot changes. :O
The said plot change is in the NEXT scene.

Oohhh... right. :O Sorry.

Stinkoman 20X6

Um, how am I gonna say this? Now things have taken an even bigger turn. For unexplainable reasons too compliacated to go into right now, I am SHELVING this INVADED event. Later on, when I'm in Season 10, and things are pacing along, I'll get right back to work on this fic, but for now, enjoy SpongeBob and Patrick's Big Noogie Adventure and Bheind the Scenes with SpongeBob and Friends.

Stinkoman 20X6

Nickelodeon INVADED is back from the dead! And now it's bigger, better, and smellier then ever before!

Scene number: 3
Scene name: Let's Bring the Fic Back With CHAOS!

We are looking at a really cruddy computer animation that looks like it was made in the early 80's. The animation is of a ship, composed of simple polygonal shapes, sailing across the sea, which is no more then a flat green surface. Everything in the animation is green.

A UFO, composed of simply two sphered, one really flat, drifted voer near the ship. We see an also cruddly-looking captain inside the ship with binoculars (two cylindars squished together).

Ship Captain: Fire at will!

The ship started firing cheap red lazers at the UFO. The UFO responded by firing little orange balls at the ship. The ship fired another lazer, which caused the UFO to explode in a cheap red explosion of red balls on the screen.

The words "GAME OVER" appeared on the screen. We then zoom out to see that Chris is playing a video game on the console.

Marc: (walking over) CHRINNEO-0002! What art thou doing?!
Chris: Um, um, nothing, Marc! Just...checking the jelly scanner!

He immediately switched to the video game to a small screen that showed a readout.

Chris: Um, Marc, it has become apparent that the abundant substance we had previously detected in Dimmsdale has depleted greatly.
Marc: (pause) What?
Chris: The jelly we detected in Dimmsdale is gone! The scanner's no longer picking it up!
Marc: Hm, the humans must have discovered our purpose and hit the substance from us! We'll just have to force them to give it to us! Chris! Jared!

Jared stopped playing the video game on his console and turned.

Marc: Reload the blasters and prepare for an attack on Dimmsdale!
Chris: Aye aye, Cap'n Crunch. (walking away, snickering)
Marc: I said to stop calling me that!

Once Chris and Jared were gone, Marc secretly turned on the video game and started playing. We then cut back to Timmy's house.

Wanda: The energy from Cosmo's wand from produced by an alien species we've never before encountered!

Timmy and Cosmo were asleep. They woke up.

Timmy: (snort) Huh, wha-
Cosmo: Huh? Is the fic back in production again?
Timmy: So...what do we do?
Wanda: We'll have to surgically extract the alien energy from Cosmo's wand!
Timmy: Surgery?

We then cut to Wanda, wearing a mask and nurse's outfit similar to her sister Blonda's. The glowing wand was now strapped to a table. Beeping noise was heard. Wanda took a nose hair trimmer and used to unscrew the star from the stick of the wand. Since all the energy was in the star, the stick stopped glowing.

Wanda: If I can just use the magic from my wand to asborb the energy from Cosmo's wand, then we can release it into the atmosphere!

She held up her wand close to the opening in Cosmo's wand. However, the star then fired at Wanda's wand, completely melting it into green slime.

Wanda: My wand!

The star then rescrewed itself back onto the stick and then released alien energy into the straps, causing them to also melt into green slime. The wand then floated into the air.

Cosmo: My wand! It's alive!

The wand then started firing randomly. Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda ducked under the table.

Timmy: Take cover!

The wand turned Timmy's bed into a huge monster (with the bed as a head) which then broke through the wall and ran out, and Cosmo and Wanda's fishbowl into a lazer cannon, which fired a hole into the wall. Several lazers hit the floor, causing killer Venus Flytraps to break through the floor, which started to melt into a sea of green slime, and grab Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda.

Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda: AAH!

Meanwhile in the kitchen, a drop of green slime from the cieling dripped onto the newspaper Timmy's dad was reading, burning a hole in it. They then heard roars from the Monster Flytraps.

Timmy's mom: What do you think Timmy's doing up there?
Timmy's dad: Hmm, I don't know. But I'm gonna find out!

He marched up to Timmy's room and opened the door.

Timmy's dad: Timmy, what's going on in here?
Timmy: Uhhhh, science project?
*pause*
Timmy's dad: Works for me. *closes door*
Timmy: Wanda, I wish these killer plants were gone!
Wanda: What can I do about it? My wand melted into green slime, remember?!
Timmy: Wait a minute! Cosmo, I wish that your wand was back to normal!
Wanda: Now Timmy, I don't think it works like that!

Just then, the flytraps stopped and so did the wand. The fairy magic started to overpower the alien energy, and released a blast of magic which caused the flytraps to poof away, as well as the slime, and all the stuff in the room was back to normal.

Cosmo: (grabs wand) Wish...granted?
Wanda: That was too easy.
Timmy and Cosmo: Who cares?

We then transition to later that night with Timmy asleep. We go inside the castle from Hassle in the Castle. Wanda and Cosmo are also asleep. Cosmo's wand is hanging downstairs in the wand rack. In an homage to Jimmy Neutron's When Pants Attack, the wand was starting to flicker green.

Next scene name: The Wand Escape!
Will probably be added: Thursday, January 17th.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 4
Scene name: The Wand Escape!

The next morning, Timmy awoke in his bed. Cosmo and Wanda appeared next to him.

Wanda: Good morning, Timmy!
Cosmo: Good Timmy, morning! (Wanda glances at him) What?

Timmy's stomach started to growl.

Timmy: I'm kinda hungry. I need breakfast. I wish I had an ice cream sundae!
Cosmo: You got it!

He then used his wand to poof up an ice cream sundae for Timmy.

Wanda: I'm still not dropping this!
Cosmo: Not dropping what?
Wanda: The alien energy in your wand!
Cosmo: Wanda, Timmy wished for my wand to be back to normal, and my wand granted the wish! You know how the rules go! (poofs up Da Rules) "Godchild wishes. Godparent uses wand to make wish come true."
Timmy: Hey, there's no spoon! How am I supposed to eat a sundae without a spoon?!
Cosmo: (raises wand) One spoon coming up!

Right before he granted the wish, his wand reveretd back to its green glowing state. He then zapped the ice cream sundae, instead turning it into a green slime sundae monster, which bit Timmy's hat.

Timmy: AAAAHHHH!!!!
Wanda: I told you that wand was still infected, Cosmo!

The wand then zapped and burned off Cosmo's hair.

Cosmo: I stand corrected.
Timmy: Wait! There's only one thing to do when you're being attacked by a killer ice cream sundae!

He then ate the sundae, and then immediately spit it out.

Timmy: BLECK! That ice cream sundae tasted like green slime!
Cosmo: Wow, just like the cake at our wedding!
*Wanda slaps Cosmo*
Wanda: See, Cosmo? You never listen to me!
Cosmo: Well, why should I? All you ever do is nag. Nag, nag, nag!

Then, the wand suddenly lifted itself out of Cosmo's hand.

Cosmo: (gasp) My wand! It's alive! (hides behind Wanda) Hide behind Wanda!

The wand then zapped all their heads, burning off all their hair (and in the process, Timmy's hat and Cosmo's and Wanda's wands).

Cosmo: Wow, it really likes to burn off hair!

The wand then zapped the window, melting it into green slime. It flew out of the window.

Wanda: Oh, no! Cosmo's wand has absorbed so much alien energy that it's developed a mind of its own!
Cosmo: Now even my own wand's smarter then me!
Timmy: Uh oh! This is bad!
Wanda: I know! Now that Cosmo's alienated wand is loose, it could cause havoc all voer Dimmsdale!
Timmy: No, not that! If Cosmo's wand is loose, and your wand's green slime, that means I can't make wishes anymore, which means now, I can't get my ice cream sundae‼
Cosmo: Blah blah, your needs!

Wanda glared at him angrily.

Cosmo: What?

Next scene name: Chaos in Dimmsdale!
Will probably be added: Monday, January 21st.

Back