Nickelodeon INVADED

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Dentists, Aliens, and Brain-Sucked Squirrels (Oh, My!)

SpongeBob stopped the boatmobile in front of the dentist's office. Gary was there waiting for them.

Gary: (angrily) Meow meow meow meow meow meow!
SpongeBob: (sigh) I'm sorry we're late, Gary.
Gary: Meow meow meow meow!
SpongeBob: Tell me about it.

Just then, Stevie bust out of the boatmobile and into the dentist's office.

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!
Gary: Meow meow meow?
SpongeBob: I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

They all ran into the office. Stevie was making a mess of everything.

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!

Squidward was there.

Squidward: Why do I do this for you?
SpongeBob: (walking over) Becuas eSquidward, we needed a responsible adult to watch Sandy, and...you were the closest thing we could find.
Squidward: Oh, well that's...Hey! EEEEEYYYYYOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

All sound (except for Stevie) stopped.

SpongeBob: What just happened, Squidward?
Squidward: Something...just...bit...the back of...my head.

Stevie was behind him. He stopped all of a sudden.

Stevie: Oooh, nice squirrel pelt, Squiddy. Impressing the ladies, are ya? Rowr. (goes back to rampage) Gotta go, gotta go...
Squidward: ...Squirrel pelt?

He turned around to reveal that a toothless Sandy had chomped onto the back of his head.

Squidward: GET OFF OF MY HEAD, WOMAN!!!

He pulled Sandy of. Sandy responded by poking his head.

Sandy: (lost her Texan accent) Hey, Squiddy, why you gots such a squishy head that's fun to poke?
Squidward: (to SpogneBob) Help. Me.

Stevie ran by.

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go!
Sandy: Stevie! Man, you always so crazy, what you even saying? Ooh, I get it now! You do parade! I'll help!

She grabbed a drum and crashed her head into it.

Sandy: Look, I'm a pretty garbage bunny!

She started walking bizzarely as SpongeBob fashioned the emergency fire hose.

Patrick: Something seems strange here. (walks away) But what? What?

Then SpongeBob noticed the dentist standing next to him.

SpongeBob: Um, sorry we're late.
Dentist: Mr. SquarePants, we have been over this. Sandy's tooth is so big we have to apply twice the anasteshia, so you're supposed to pick her up before she wakes up!
SpongeBob: True. But first, we gotta take care of Go-Go Boy here!

He fired the Fire Hose at Stevie, so when he turned it off, Stevie got sucked in with the water. His butt got stuck in the faucet, rendering him stuck.

Stevie: Gotta go.

Patrick walked over to a couch where Sandy was.

Sandy: Hey, it's Rick, my amigo! You so pink and silly! We have fun eventures togeether!
Patrick: (grabbing a amgazine) Hello, Sandra.

He started reading Fake Science Monthly and then gasped. On the page was a purple alien who looked just like Stevie. He was on a rampage and the page confirmed that the aliens often said, "Goaty goo!" which didn't sound unlike "Gotta go!"

He looked at SpongeBob as he was trying to keep Stevie under control.

Stevie: Gotta go...gotta go!

He then looked next to him at Sandy.

Sandy: Sssh. I is hiding from the sea orchins!
Patrick: (gasp) IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!

BTTCB.

Next scene: Patrick's a Super Sneak!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
You've been random lately, Douglas. First the signature, now Sandy's behaviour... Help. Us.

Stinkoman 20X6

Patrick's a Super Sneak!

The boatmobile drove down the highway. SpongeBob and Patrick rode in the front while Squidward, Sandy, and Gary were cramped in the back. It was currently unknown where Stevie was. At one point, the boatmobile swerved, causing Sandy (who wasn't wearing a seatbelt) to bump into Patrick's head.

Sandy: Why you guys all wearing seatbelts? You all should just let loose, go weeth da flooowww...
Patrick: (grabs Sandy and throws her back) Get back! I love my brain!
Squidward: (sticking his head in the front) What brain?
SpongeBob: (pushes Squidward back) What are you talking about now, Patrick?
Patrick: Can i discuss it to you in...private?

SpongeBob pulled down an iron wall that devided the front and the back of the boatmobile.

Squidward: Hey!
Sandy: Gooey walls!!!
Patrick: Whoa...when did you get one of those?!
SpongeBob: I got it installed last week.
Patrick: Cool! Anyways, Stevie is really...a brain-sucking...ALIEN!!!
SpongeBob: Whoa, whoa, what?!!? WHAT?!!? Patrick, you have come up with crazy ideas before, but this one may be your craziest yet! Stevie? An alien?!

Patrick showed him the magazine image.

Patrick: Look at this little alien! Doesn't it look just like Stevie?! And it says that the aliens say "Gotta go" a lot!
SpongeBob: (skims the article) It says, "Goaty goo", Patrick.
Patrick: So I can't read properly, sue me. Besides, doesn't "Goaty goo" sound a lot like "Gotta go"?! He's already sucked Sandy's brain, and we could be next, buddy!

There was a small licking sound in the boatmobile. SpongeBob lifted the wall to show that Sandy was licking it.

Sandy: Hey, what happened to the big lollipop?

*bubble transition*

They stopped the boatmobile in the parking lot of the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob and Squidward stepped out.

SpongeBob: Patrick, I need you to stay here, okay?
Patrick: What? Bu-
SpongeBob: We need someone to watch Stevie, Sandy, and Gary while we're gone.
Patrick: Bu-but I need to eat too, you know!
SpongeBob: (sigh) We'll get you something on the way back. Just don't let them out of your sight, ad whatever you do...DON'T...GET...OFF...THIS...BOAT!

Patrick formed an evil grin on his face just as SpongeBob closed the door and went inside. He walked outside to the trunk and opened it up. Stevie had been locked in there. He jumped out, with the fire hose still clinging to his butt. It was tied to the boat to prevent Stevie from getting loose.

Stevie: (running around the parking lot) Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go...
Patrick: That's right, brain-sucker. You do gotta go!

Inside the boatmobile, Patrick was holding the other end of the firehose. He turned on the ham radio in the console.

Patrick: Thank goodness SpongeBob installed this ham radio a couple months ago!

He spoke through the microphone. It was turned up so loud that the entire town could hear.

Patrick: Attention, brain-sucking beings from the unknown! I have captured your jelly-boy, and this jelly has, as put in his own words, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go! So come on down and get your jelly!!!

Producer Randy popped his head in the boat.

Randy: Do you have uva {grape}? Or maybe fresa {strawberry}? Multa de la frambuesa con m si la tienes. {Raspberry's fine with me if you have it.}
Patrick: No esa clase de jalea, t idiota! {Not that kind of jelly, you idiot!}

Patrick suddenly lost grip of Stevie, causing him to run around the boatmobile out of control.

Patrick: Sandy!

Sandy had fallen asleep in the back seat.

Sandy: Huh?
Patrick: (chasing Stevie) Get him!
Sandy: Get him what? Oh, I know! Mangoes! Every people likes mangoes! (falls to the floor) I like mangoes, you like mangoes, George Huffyboo likes mangoes...
Patrick: Who's George Huffyboo?!
(very long pause)
Sandy: Eggies.

Patrick grabbed the other end of the fire hose and gave it to Sandy.

Patrick: Here, hold this.
Sandy: Okay.

Stevie ended up dragging Sandy out the door. Patrick pulled out the ham radio.

Patrick: Alright, Sandy, let's grab out brain-sucker and...Sandy?
Randy: (gasp) Se van! {They're gone!}
Patrick: (closeup) Looks like we're doing this...the hard way!

BTTNS.

Next scene: Dare to Cruise!

Man, it was so funny when Stevie said something other than gotta go.
Yeah, it was a reference to the original Foster's episode where Cheese said something different at the dentist's office.

Cheese: (on top of the TV) Noooooo!

Stinkoman 20X6

Dare to Cruise!

SpongeBob and Squidward walked out of the Krusty Krab.

Squidward: All I'm saying is that time, "upside-down cake-style" does not mean I want it upside-down and covered in frosting!
SpongeBob: Don't forget the candle.
Squidward: How can I forget? I was choking on it for eight minutes!
SpongeBob: Oh, you were choking? Dahahahaha!!!!!!!! I thought you were playing charades! Dahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squidward stepped inside the boatmobile.

Squidward: Um...SpongeBob? We seem to have a problem.

*cut to inside the boatmobile*

SpongeBob: (looking at where Patrick puleld out the ham radio) We've been robbed!
Squidward: (poitns to the backseat) No, it's worse.

It cut to the backseat. Both seatbelts were unbuckled and you could see the open trunk door from the back window.

SpongeBob: (gasp) Patrick, Stevie, and Sandy are all gone!
Squidward: Well, they shouldn't be too hard to find. All we have to do is check the nearest asylum!

Then they heard the voices from downtown.

Sandy: Wheeee!!! It's like a fun Jell-O courthouse ride! Ee-hee-hee-hee!!!
SpongeBob: We gotta split up, Squidward! You look downtown, and I'll take the suburbs!
Mr. Krabs: (running over) Ooh, can I help?
SpongeBob: Why?
Mr. Krabs: I've always wanted to be in a fic about aliens, boy!
SpongeBob: Uh...okay. You can go make us some Krabby Patties.
Mr. Krabs: (runs back inside) Great!
Randy: Qu debo hacer? {What should I do?}
SpongeBob: Um...why don't you, just...stay here?
Randy: I am on it!

SpongeBob and Squidward walked away. Randy shifted his eyes and did some double-takes before running off.

*bubble transition*

We cut to Downtown Bikini Bottom. The pie truck from Funny Pants stops (causing the "steering wheel pie" gag) in front of Stevie, who is rampaging the streets.

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!

Patrick caught up to him, hitching a ride on a vacant (i.e. it wasn't carrying anything) semi-boat (truck).

Patrick: I gotcha now, being from beyond our reaches!

He jumped off the semi-boat and landed on Stevie, tying him with SpongeBob's belt from the movie theater.

Patrick: It's time to send you back to whence you came, foul alien! But how?

Subliminal message waves started breaching the sky.

Patrick: Suddenly I have the strangest desire to go to the Chum Bucket.
Plankton: (through the message waves) Testing, 1-2-3. Attention, aliens from outer space...
Patrick: of course!

With that, he picked up Stevie and ran towards the Chum Bucket.

BTTNS.

Next scene: Furry Brown Things That Send Transmissions to Jelly-Craving Aliens! (Oh, yes, he did!)

Stinkoman 20X6

Furry Brown Things That Send Transmissions to Jelly-Craving Aliens from the Outer-Who-Knows-Where! (Oh, yes, he did!)

Squidward walked downtown.

Squidward: (thinking) My legs are killing me. Why didn't I take my boat? Better yet, I could've just gone home and pretended this never happened! Boy, what an idiot Mr. Krabs is. Do I smell rotting cheese?

Then his thoughts were interrupted by people screaming and running by. It panned over to show Stevie wasn't the only one to worry about rampaging through the town. Sandy stood near a kelp dog stand, covered in melted (and rotting) cheese.

Sandy: Hey, come back, Cheesies! I just want to hug the little doggies!

Squidward walked over.

Sandy: Squidward, my big bald bunny! Oh, do you want to play dress up too?!

She ripped off her suit to reveal a pink sequined dress (which she wears for the rest of the INVADED event).

Squidward: I'm surrounded by idiots.

We then cut to SpongeBob searching the suburbs of Bikini Bottom.

SpongeBob: Sandy! Patrick! STEVIE!!!!

All this time, Plankton was still sending transmissions to the sky. You could tell the machine was starting to malfunction as the transmission were starting to sound garbled (these garbled sounds are highlighted in red).

Plankton: Come on down to Bikini Bottom, where the Krusty Krab must be...hey, what the?! What are you doing? STOP!!! Your hands are cold!
Patrick: (through the transmission) Attention, all beings of space! I have captured your jellyfish agent and am now surrendering him to you! You want your little jelly-boy?! Well, come to Bikini Bottom and get him! Your days of agenting are over, do you hear me?! OVER!!!!
SpongeBob: Oh, no, he didn't!
Producer Randy: (behind him) Oh, si, he did! (snaps fingers repeatedly)

Final scene: Jelly! Jelly! Jelly! Jelly!

Stinkoman 20X6

Don't be so impatient, SBManiac!!!. I'm not gonna promise a new chapter every single day.

Squidward:
I've got a life!

Jelly! Jelly! Jelly! Jelly!

At the roof of the Chum Bucket, Patrick had tied Plankton and Stevie up and was sitting at the seat of Plankton's alien transmission device. He clicked a button reading, "Send transmission".

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!
Patrick:
Ah, I am a hero. History will vendicate me!

That's when SpongeBob climbed to the top of the roof.

SpongeBob: Patrick!
Patrick:
SpongeBob, thank goodness! You're just in time to see me save the world from alien awfulness!

SpongeBob grabbed Stevie, took the belt off, and put it back on.

SpongeBob: Let's go, Stevie.
Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go!
Patrick: Wha-what are you doing? The aliens are coming to get him! You know not what you are doing, sponge!? YOU ARE DOOMING US ALL!!!!
Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta............Never mind. I think I just went.
SpongeBob: Wait one darn second. Are you telling me that all this time, ALL YOU HAD TO GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO TO...WAS THE BATHROOM?!!?
Stevie: Yes. Why? I drank one of those Super Huge Slurps at McBarnicle's this morning.
SpongeBob: You see, Patrick? Stevie isn't an alien after all!
Patrick:
He...isn't?

Meanwhile in outer space, our three aliens were still traversing the galaxy.

Jared: Oh, oh! Mis amigos, recieving un transmision del pequeo planeta azul hacia el extremo de la galaxia!
Marc:
What?! A transmission from Earth?!

The transmission played. For each second of static, there's a dash.

Patrick: -- Beings of space! I have -- your jelly-- now surrendering -- to you! You want your -- jelly--? Well, come on down to Bikini Bottom and get -----

The aliens gasped.

Chris: Dudes, dis guy has the substance! Awehehehehehesome!!!
Marc: We must invade this "Bikini Bottom" for the substance!
Jared: Si!

*green glowing bubble transition*

We cut to the outside of the Krusty Krab.

Patrick: Um...SpongeBob?
SpongeBob: Yes, Patrick?
Patrick: My head feels wet.

We cut inside to show Sandy was licking the back of his head. Patrick apparently didn't realize it. Then, the spaceship fired a green beam at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Gary, and Mr. Krabs held on to the table to keep from rising, but Sandy, being tied up in rope, started to rise. The rope disintegrated as she rose. The sequins on her dress now sparkled green.

SpongeBob: Sandy!
Sandy: I like buffalo wings...

She was beamed onboard and the ship started to fly away.

SpongeBob: They abducted Sandy!
Patrick: No problem!

Using SpongeBob's belt, he lassoed the glass dome of the ship and the threee of them rose along with the ship.

Patrick: Wherever the aliens go, we shall go too!

Inside the ship, Marc, Jared, and Chris looked angry.

Marc: Unfortunately, the only jelly our sensors detected was incased in little squishy spheres with drooping tentacles.
Chris: (shows a wound on his eystalk) And one of them totally went gnarly on me, duuudes!
Marc: According to our sensors, the closest jelly-abundent location to here is...Dimmsdale, California!
Jared: El Oh, de que es aseado! Deseo ir a Dimmsdale!
Chris: Oh, yay, California! Surf's up!!!

The ship then rose out of the water.

Stevie: We shoulda brought air helmets.
Sponge and Pat: Agreed.

The ship then flew away and the green glowing bubble transition ended the chapter.

End of Chapter I: Steve-a-Go-Go!

A green message appeared on the screen reading, "To Be Continued..."

Next on Nickelodeon INVADED: Wand from Outer Space!
Fairly OddParents created by Butch Hartman.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Don't be so impatient, SBManiac!!!. I'm not gonna promise a new chapter every single day.

Squidward:
I've got a life!

Oh. I'm sorry, it's just that the story's so good. I'll get rid of any signs of impatientness that I have posted.

Another thing: I hope to see Chapter II pretty soon, and if it doesn't, I'm OK with that.

Back