Written by
PokDouglas

Directed by
PokDouglas

Anything Else I Forgot
PokDouglas

SpongeBob SquarePants created by
Stephen Hillenburg

Narrator: Ah, the Pacific Ocean. One of the many wonders of this Earth. (we start to zoom out of the Earth) And yet, the universe still holds thousands of mysteries. Is there really life...out there?

We cut to outer space in what appears to be a space station of some sort. Inside was a greenish alien commander with a moustache.

Alien Commander: Agents!

Three pink aliens who looked EXACTLY like the aliens from the Camp Lazlo INVADED episode rushed over.

Alien Commander: Ah, MARCRON-9900, JARRENEZ-6577, AND CHRINNEEO-0002. My favorite agents.
MARCRON-9900: Uh, Commander, we um actually perfer to be called Marc, Jared, and Chris.*
JARRENEZ-6577: Si! {Yes!}
CHRINNEEO-0002: Totally, dude.
Alien Commander: Uh, yeah, whatever. I am sending you three on a special mission. Using this rental spaceship, you must travel across the gallexy in search of the substance.
Marc: We will not let you down, Alien Commander sir!

They climbed into the spaceship.

Chris: I am so totally driving, dude.
Marc: Over my dead eyestalk!

The spaceship left the station and whizzed through the alaxy. The camera shwoops down to Bikini Attol.

Narrator: This dramatic alien story first began here in everyone's favorite little underwater city.

The camera dives down into the sunken city of Atlantis.

Narrator: Okay...everyone's second favorite underwater city!

The camera panned to Bikini Bottom. We cut to Plankton's laboratory i the Chum Bucket. Like I said, I like to imagien everthing looking the same as it did in BFBB, so Plankton's lab would have a huge opening in the floor where SpongeBob had battled his giant robot counterpart. Plankton was in the lower level of the lab, which is where the Robo-Plankton would've attacked you in BFBB. Karen was also there, in her walking computer form from Friend or Foe? and the movie.

Plankton: My new plan is ingenious, Karen.
Karen: (sarcastically) I can't wait to hear all about it.
Plankton: Remember a little less then a year ago, I summoned my entire family to take on Krabs?
Karen: Yes.
Plankton: I now understand why it failed. My family was too small and too unsitable for the job. So, I'm going to recruit, get ready for this...aliens from the outer regions!
Karen: Why aliens?
Plankton: Why not aliens? They have those stretchable tentacles and their eyestalks give them a great vision of their surroundings! What more could you want in a minion?! So, my plan is to construct a deivce that will send a transmission to the alien mothership telling them to invade the Krusty Krab and bring the Krabby Patty Secret Formula to me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......*cough*

BTTNS.

Next scene: Gotta go, gotta go!

* Marc is two letters away from Marcus, the boyfriend of one of my best friends, Becky. Jared and Chris are the names of two of my other friends.

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
You're probably talking about me. I was making a SpongeBob version of Foster's Invaded and completeing it because I had no idea what was going on in the marathon cause I only watched Fosters.

My Invaded was Patrick.
His Invaded is Stevie.

He never changed it. You got mixed up.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Gotta go, gotta go!

We cut to Conch Street. Out of nowhere, Stevie suddenly brust out of one of his windows and start jumping around all over the place. A distorted version of the Foster's theme song started to play.

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go...

SpongeBob came out holding a list.

SpongeBob: What the...Stevie?
Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!

SpongeBob took off his belt and lassoed Stevie with it.

SpongeBob: Stevie, where do you gotta go? Home? Jellyfish Fields? The bathroom?
Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go!

SpongeBob threw Stevie into his boatmobile which was parked in the driveway.

SpongeBob: (walks into the car) Stevie, I'll take you wherever you gotta go as soon as I finish my errands!

He got into the car and started it.

SpongeBob: (reading list) Okay, first I gotta go to the post office to drop off some packages, pick up Patrick at the movies, and go to the dentist's to pick up Gary, Squidward, and Sandy. She's getting her tooth remvoed today. And then we're stopping for lunch at the Krusty Krab. After I finish all those, I'll take you wherever you gotta go, okay?

Stevie responded by bouncing around in the car.

We cut to the post office. SpongeBob carred in a big purple-striped box labled "Timmy", a green box with gift wrap labled "Waffle", a small yellow box labled "Frida", and a blue box labled "Jack". He handed them to the coutner guy.

Counter guy: Can I help you, sir?
SpongeBob: I'd like these packagaes delivered, please.

Just then, Stevie continued his rampage through the Post Office, knocking down several people carrying packages. He escaped through the door and continued through the streets.

Stevie: Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go-go!!!!!!!!!
Counter guy: (to SpongeBob) Where does he gotta...
SpongeBob: I don't know, but I'm gonna find out!

He ran out the door to grab Stevie. Stevie was on a rampage through the streets. Cars and trucks passed by, almost running over him and SpogneBob. SpongeBob finally grabbed him and dragged him to the car.

Stevie: (as SpongeBob starts the car) Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!
SpongeBob: We are going to the theater next so just calm down, Stevie!
Stevie: (face pressed up against the screen) Gotta GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next scene:
Brain-Sucking Aliens!!!!

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
Well, the episode goes that Frankie needs to run a buncha errands (SpongeBob plays this role). Edwardo needed to get his tooth removed and is acting all weird (Sandy plays this role). Wilt and Coco are with him (those are the other characters). Cheese starts running all over town screamming "Gotta-go-gotta-go" (Stevie plays this role). Frankie is trying to get him back to Louise's and is annoyed by Cheese's escaping and running around all day while she's trying to run errands. While Bloo reads a mag, he sees pictures of a bunch of imaginary friends (mostly Cheese) as brain-sucking aliens and thinks that Cheese is an alien (Patrick plays this role). While Bloo tries to get the aliens to take Cheese, this drives Frankie nuts. Then he announces up into the sky to the aliens "I have your Cheese!". Finally Frankie gets Cheese home and not even Louise knows where he has to go. Then ask PokeDouggie what happens next because I didn't see the rest of the marathon.

Stinkoman 20X6

Well, the episode goes that Frankie needs to run a buncha errands (SpongeBob plays this role). Edwardo needed to get his tooth removed and is acting all weird (Sandy plays this role). Wilt and Coco are with him (those are Squidward and Mr. Krabs). Cheese starts running all over town screamming "Gotta-go-gotta-go" (Stevie plays this role). Frankie is trying to get him back to Louise's and is annoyed by Cheese's escaping and running around all day while she's trying to run errands. While Bloo reads a mag, he sees pictures of a bunch of imaginary friends (mostly Cheese) as brain-sucking aliens and thinks that Cheese is an alien (Patrick plays this role). While Bloo tries to get the aliens to take Cheese, this drives Frankie nuts. Then he announces up into the sky to the aliens "I have your Cheese Jellyfish (but due to transmission errors, it garbled the "fish" part.)!". Finally Frankie gets Cheese home and not even Louise knows where he has to go. Then ask PokeDouggie what happens next because I didn't see the rest of the marathon. The invasion has just begun. :P

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Oh perfect, you two, just perfect. Now that you've given out spoilers no one's gonna want to read the fic. :P

Stinkoman 20X6

Brain-Sucking Aliens!!!!

SpongeBob stopped the boatmobile at the cinemas.

SpongeBob: Okay, we're here. Now we just gotta go...
Stevie: (bouncing into the theater) Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!
SpongeBob: (running into the theater) Stevie, wait!

Inside, Patrick was watching "Brain-Suckers from Mercury!!!". In the movie, three men were chasing three pink aliens whom dropped a girl. They then went into their spaceship and flew away.

Man: You won't get away! (looks down at girl) Nancy! Say something!
Nancy: Sssh. I am hiding from the sea urchins!
Man: Doctor, what's wrong?

The Doctor examined Nancy.

Doctor: I'm afraid we're too late, boys. They've sucked out her brain!

Patrick stuffed down his popcorn as he watched. Just then, Stevie came and crashed onto the screen, leaving a big crack in the middle of it.

He jumped down from the screen.

Patrick: Stevie?

SpongeBob ran over to him, out of breath.

SpongeBob: I found him loose in town.
Stevie: (running by) Gotta go!
Patrick: Where does he gotta...
SpongeBob: (grabs Patrick) I don't know! (lets go) But we gotta settle him down soon! We still gotta go pick up Sandy at the dentist's. She's getting her tooth removed today.

Patrick took off SpongeBob's belt and fashioned it into a lasso.

Patrick: No problemo, compadre!

He lassoed Stevie successfully. Stevie landed on the ground in front of them. Patrick picked him up.

Patrick: He capturado las medusas, amigo! {I have captured the jellyfish, friend!}*
SpongeBob: Buen trabajo, Patrick.

We cut to SpongeBob and Patrick whom as wholding Stevie walking into the car. Patrick threw Stevie into the back.

SpongeBob: Next stop, the dentist's!
Stevie: (breaks through the belt) Gotta go, gotta go! (starts bouncing around the car)
SpongeBob: Figures.

BTTNS.

Next scene:
Dentists, Aliens, and Brain-Sucked Squirrels (Oh, My!)

*That's the very first time Patrick ahs used the Spanish skills he learned from SpongeBob Goes to Mexico.

Back