Nickelodeon INVADED

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Pretty soon, inspired by Cartoon Network INVADED, I'm gonna be doing the same thing with five Nickelodeon shows, right here on this forum. Here they are in order:

SpongeBob SquarePants: Steve-a-Go-Go - Patrick worries Stevie might actually be an agent sent by aliens as he screams "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go" throughout the episode. Meanwhile, Plankton tries to contact aliens to assist him in getting the Krabby Patty Secret Formula.
Fairly OddParents: Wand From Outer Space - A UFO beam strikes Cosmo's wand, giving it strange powers that cause chaos all over Dimmsdale. Timmy must team up with Mark to overcome the aliens and return Cosmo's wand to normal.
Catscratch: The Cats are Coming! - The cats must protect their house when invaders come to steal their prized strawberry jelly.
El Tigre: Unidentified Feline Object - Rudolpho and Grandpapi are abducted by invaders, so El Tigre and Frida as well as all of Leone (the school they go to) go up to space to get them back.
Danny Phantom: Blobtastic Voyage - The conclusion to the event. Danny, Sam, and Tucker are taken onto a mothership and try to stop the aliens' plans once and for all.

Once Dandy Sandy Candy/Doughnut!/Friend or Foe 2: Friends Again? is half-over, I'll start writing these episodes.

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
Dude. You nearly stole my idea.

As long as Patrick and Gary are not "aliens" and you don't use yer semi-colon, your fine by my "copyright" issues.

But it sounds cool anyway.

Oh and, answer my pm. Sorry. Impatient.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Sounds cool. What is Cartoon Network invaded?
Cartoon Network INVADED was an event that ran all throughout May. It chronicled five Cartoon Network shows: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

It all starts when Bloo sends a message to outer space telling them to "get their Cheese" (whom he thought was an alien agent). The aliens, thinking that Bloo is telling them to get cheese (the dairy product) which the aliens happen to crave, invade Peach Creek, Charles Darwin Middle School, Camp Kidney, Acorn Flatts, and Endsville looking for their cheese until Billy, Mandy, and Grim finally defeat the aliens.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Cartoon Network INVADED was an event that ran all throughout May. It chronicled five Cartoon Network shows: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

It all starts when Bloo sends a message to outer space telling them to "get their Cheese" (whom he thought was an alien agent). The aliens, thinking that Bloo is telling them to get cheese (the dairy product) which the aliens happen to crave, invade Peach Creek, Charles Darwin Middle School, Camp Kidney, Acorn Flatts, and Endsville looking for their cheese until Billy, Mandy, and Grim finally defeat the aliens.
Oh, now I understand it. Most of these shows I like, so it should be awesome.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
It's OK, but this Steve character is getting really annoying. I like to stick to one-time characters or the regular old characters. And the plots shouldn't be the same as the CN ones.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
It's OK, but this Steve character is getting really annoying. I like to stick to one-time characters or the regular old characters. And the plots shouldn't be the same as the CN ones.
Just letting you know, it's Stevie, but more or less, it sounds like the same thing.

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)

Wow. I thought that they were going to continue "Cheese A-Go-Go"
Never knew it went through the entire CN.
Thanks PokeDouggie PokeDouglas! As a thabks, I'll DEFINATLY read the Invaded.

Back