"Nickelodeon Extreme Tennis" coming to Apple Arcade soon

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
Well they (Nintendo) rejected Spongebob from Super Smash Bros because of a stupid excuse...

So Nick kinda had no choice and technically considering every brawler, tennis, and go-kart game that Nick (and other game studios) made be considered copy of Nintendo's games is kinda a big disadvantage to them...

What's next? Once Nintendo (unless they already have) makes a Basketball game with their characters (particularly with Mario), everyone is going to consider every basketball all-star character game to be a copy of that game?

Because let me tell you guys, Looney Tunes did it first...
SNES_Looney_Tunes_B-Ball_cover_art.jpg

Last edited:

Hammy678

Imitation Krab
i'm not usually the guy who says that "this game copied mario!!" but i have played mario tennis aces and it's basically the same exact thing and every mechanic from that game was copied into extreme tennis (the ulitmate shots, the time slowing down when you use a dash, different colored shots for every time you do a different kind of shot)
Well they (Nintendo) rejected Spongebob from Super Smash Bros because of a stupid excuse...

So Nick kinda had no choice and technically considering every brawler, tennis, and go-kart game that Nick (and other game studios), made be considered copy of Nintendo's games is kinda a big disadvantage to them...

What's next? Once Nintendo (unless they already have) makes a Basketball game with their characters (particularly with Mario), everyone is going to consider every basketball all-star character game to be a copy of that game?

Because let me tell you guys, Looney Tunes did it first...
View attachment 15065
nickelodeon extreme tennis is the only copy of a game that mario had that is really a copy because NASB has completely different mechanics than smash, the block party games are more like boards games, and nickelodeon basketball on pc exists but extreme tennis did nothing to change the mario tennis aces mechanics

Back