Nickelodeon Cancels “Wendell & Vinnie”

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/nickelodeons-wendell-vinnie-cancelled/

UPDATE: The remaining 6 episode of the Wendell & Vinnie will begin airing this Sunday at 8:30 PM.
EXCLUSIVE: I have learned that Nickelodeon is not moving forward with freshman comedy series Wendell & Vinnie. The sitcom starring Jerry Trainor premiered in February. It was originally going to be paired with Nick at Nite’s See Dad Run on Sunday nights but was launched on Saturday instead. It then was moved around the schedule a couple of times and, 14 episodes into the show’s 20-episode order, Wendell & Vinnie was pulled. Nickelodeon had indicated its plan was to relaunch the series in September around other originals and it even ordered backup scripts, but the network ultimately decided to cancel the series. It is unclear whether the six remaining episodes will air.
I never watched this show anyway...

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
President Squidward said:

2q3ef.gif

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I never could even figure out whether it was supposed to be a regular Nick series or a Nick @ Nite series...

Anyway, this was a good move. This show was simply milking the success of iCarly and oughtn't to have gotten much of anywhere.

Now if only they'll cancel Sam & Cat...

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I never cared for this show, anyway. It's too inappropriate for Nickelodeon, too. There was one episode where Vinnie had a sexual appeal to a teacher. So, in other words, I'm glad this show is going away.

Sam & Cat needs to be cancelled, too. It's just a disgrace to Nickelodeon's two decent, recently cancelled shows.

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
Amphitrite said:
I never cared for this show, anyway. It's too inappropriate for Nickelodeon, too. There was one episode where Vinnie had a sexual appeal to a teacher. So, in other words, I'm this show is going away.

Sam & Cat needs to be cancelled, too. It's just a disgrace to Nickelodeon's two decent, recently cancelled shows.
I agree with you opinion, I think on one episode on one episode of Wendell and Vinnie, where think I caught Vinnie saying the A word.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
This show failed because

1- Nickelodeon advertised it HORRIBLY
2- They showed it Thursday's at 9 PM

I knew it would eventually be cancelled, but if Nickelodeon doesn't stop making stupid decisions, they will be screwed.

hfjs

TheAngryWumbologyNerd said:
This show failed because

1- Nickelodeon advertised it HORRIBLY
2- They showed it Thursday's at 9 PM

I knew it would eventually be cancelled, but if Nickelodeon doesn't stop making stupid decisions, they will be screwed.
1 - You got it
2 - IKR

Rihanna

Giant Clam
I didn't care for Wendell & Vinnie anyway and also it's way too inappropriate for Nickelodeon's standreds besides they made this just because of Cartoon Network's TV-PG programming I bet in the future Nickelodeon will never make a show like Wendell & Vinnie ever again.

Back